news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 05-13-2009, 11:56 AM   #1
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms
Default DJ Paul - Scale-A-Ton

What yall know bout this shit?

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 12:04 PM   #2
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

just copped

seems to fast tempo

all the songs start with an annoying intro

idk, not feelin it too much i was expection alot thoh
Old 05-13-2009, 12:11 PM   #3
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

shit goes hard son

you cant bump this at the computer and really feel it

this is sittin back in the whip with a cup in ya hand cruisin down the ave type shit

definitly cop that project pat - day the hood stood still

another banger from feburary i slept on

hypnotize camp looking stronger now that lord inf is back on the team

look out for that new juicy j shit too

Old 05-13-2009, 12:32 PM   #4
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dirty knowledge i expectt alot mroe from Juicy this summer. I hope he takes it to that real 3-6 dirty shit.

Pop-A-Pill bangs HARD tho, i didnt like any songs before that one tbh. The best tracks are on the 2nd half. Ima Outlaw is sick too.
Old 05-13-2009, 12:38 PM   #5
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

pop a pill is bangin

that shit is crazy

i might kill a bitch if im bumpin that while on some shit

gotta be careful when you listen to 36 because the devil comes out've you

no matter how much they've toned down the devilish shit

and i expect juicy to come out hard, he's got a new single out now i forget the name but it was decent

it looks like the 36 camp is tryna take it back a few years and go away from their whole holly-hood shit so that's promising

Old 05-13-2009, 04:57 PM   #6
J-DON
Veteran Member

J-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkey

I dl'ed this when it leaked a week or two ago. Its OK. Paul is the worse of 3 6 on the mic and too much of him gets grating. Also, too many fake electric guitars on this joint lol I picked and chose my fav's and moved on.

I Spoils Myself, Walk Like A Stripper, She Wants To Get High, Doin All The Doin, Jook, and Just Like That in random play are cool but none of them are going to be listened to after the next month.

Listening to this album front to back is not a good idea.

Juicy J's solo is going to be bangin. If you check the Play Me Some Pimpin mixtape its fucking CRAAAACK. Juicy did it up right with all the soul samples and Project Pat features. If Play Me Some Pimpin is any indication its going to top Last 2 Walk and be the best hypnotize minds album since Crook By Da Book. Check out Hoe Pulla, 30 Inches, Street Lady, and Purple Kush Smokers.

OVERALL SCALE-A-TON GETS A 6/10

Last edited by J-DON; 05-13-2009 at 05:01 PM.
J-DON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 05:02 PM   #7
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

yeah your right about paul and his voice got worse now. i actually always even preffered gangsta boo over him.

but man who really wants to hear 3-6 all seperate? i just want them to keep doin group albums, like voltron strength
Old 05-13-2009, 05:14 PM   #8
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

one more thing lord infamous was alwyas my favorite but these beats dont suit him at ALL. saying that paul shoullda stayed off the mic and give them all to lord.
Old 05-13-2009, 07:15 PM   #9
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

Mcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of fury

its FIRE

Mcthuggin99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 07:25 PM   #10
J-DON
Veteran Member

J-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkey

Yeah, I like the 'smooth' DJ Paul alot better. The Growling DJ Paul is cool in short bursts but over this album his hooks start to kill you. He shoulda switched back to 'smooth' Paul, especially since Infamous is on this record alot. 'Smooth' Paul and Lord Infamous is always a good combo.

Lord Infamous always shines more over the more 'eerie' sounding beats.

ALSO, I wanted to hear a few instrumental tracks like "Paul wit Da 45". Where its just a beat and some chopped up rap samples, those were always dope.

Last edited by J-DON; 05-13-2009 at 07:28 PM.
J-DON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 10:21 AM   #11
FasterBlade
Veteran Member

FasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venoms

sh1t was over produced, every beat has this 'big' sound to it. no worthwhile melodies

Paul's boring as a solo artist, i expect alot more from Juicy he was always more entertaining to me