news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 05-15-2009, 06:29 PM   #1
tical2000
Veteran Member

tical2000 iron monkeytical2000 iron monkeytical2000 iron monkey
Default Is Eminem the most "skilled" rapper of all time?

In terms of pure skill, do you think Eminem is the most talented rapper of all-time, you may not like some of his subject matter, lame joke songs, and pop crossover attempts......but in terms of different flows, cadence, and rapping skill, ability to ride a beat, I think Eminem has to be the most skilled rapper of all-time....its to bad he wastes his time with some pop cornball shit alot of the time

"We got the tape Nigga"- Raekwon live in Toronto
tical2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 06:45 PM   #2
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

No, one of the best maybe but there have been other rappers that achieved higher levels of lyrical achievement.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 06:51 PM   #3
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Why'll looking at this thread a CBS-backed Nelson Mandela public service announcement came on..

I have NO fucking clue what Nelson Mandela just said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
You'll cowards dont even drink cock liquor.
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 06:57 PM   #4
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

fucking BIZZY BONE

faggots

Em wouldnt be in my top10. honeslty i look for feel and soul and style more than what Em does.

He'd be 11 in ma liszt.
Old 05-15-2009, 07:07 PM   #5
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Em is definatly up there no doubt about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tical2000 View Post
in terms of different flows, cadence, and rapping skill, ability to ride a beat
Architect/Holocaust/Warcloud/Alcatraz/The Robot Tank/The Sign Of Hells Winter

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 07:08 PM   #6
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

id say g rap and pun, maybe big l too.
spiggity_ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 10:44 PM   #7
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I am not Eminem fan. He has a bunch of individual songs that I like, but many that I think are crap.

I also don't care for his subject matter, voice, or vibe.

However, on pure skill, I think he is definitely one of the best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 10:56 PM   #8
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

no..
id love 2 see son doobie battle him though

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 10:59 PM   #9
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol at Son Doobie

Not knocking Son but that was just such a random mc to bring up.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 11:01 PM   #10
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"son" in my opinion is the king of punchlines..
ive been waiting over a year now for that new funkdoobie..the golden b-boys..

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 11:32 PM   #11
zooruka

zooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venoms

he`s got skill but i dont know if he`s the best like someone said other m.c`s have acheived higher and more deeper lyrical content.

peace
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 11:37 PM   #12
NIKLZ
दीर्घबौद्धॐबौद्शिवा

NIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venoms
Exclamation

Last edited by NIKLZ; 05-15-2009 at 11:44 PM.
NIKLZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 05:27 AM   #13
flipmode123

flipmode123 crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by tical2000 View Post
In terms of pure skill, do you think Eminem is the most talented rapper of all-time, you may not like some of his subject matter, lame joke songs, and pop crossover attempts......but in terms of different flows, cadence, and rapping skill, ability to ride a beat, I think Eminem has to be the most skilled rapper of all-time....its to bad he wastes his time with some pop cornball shit alot of the time
no.
Old 05-16-2009, 10:18 AM   #14
JerseyIronman

JerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slang Gargoyle View Post
Why'll looking at this thread a CBS-backed Nelson Mandela public service announcement came on..

I have NO fucking clue what Nelson Mandela just said.
why'll? wtf is why'll? did u mean to say "While"?

and by the way WTF are you talking about Nelson Mandela for??

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
No, one of the best maybe but there have been other rappers that achieved higher levels of lyrical achievement.
they achieved higher levels of achievement? o rly? lol

look at me, im the grammar police this morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
fucking BIZZY BONE

faggots

Em wouldnt be in my top10. honeslty i look for feel and soul and style more than what Em does.

He'd be 11 in ma liszt.
why do you find the need to call everyone "faggots" because you disagree about emimem being the most talented ever?

your an angry little fucker arent you.

I think em is very talented, right there with biggie and big pun.

Last edited by JerseyIronman; 05-16-2009 at 10:25 AM.
JerseyIronman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 12:03 PM   #15
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i hate when people make threads like these

like, "in terms of just skill, dont count anything else but raw skill"

what tha fuck does that mean??

i mean, i get what ur sayin, but it just sounds coryny

eminem will never be half the emcee nas is so im gonna say no
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote