news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-17-2009, 04:37 PM   #976
BrklynZoo
Gravedigga

BrklynZoo shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
Yes. He is a dominant set up man and future closer. As a starter, he is hittable because he only really has two great pitches, and gets exposed.

Go back to your cage.
Don't give me that bullshit.

We drafted him as a starter and he will remain a starter, the kid has ace like stuff.

He started developing that nasty circle-change so he's not really a two-pitch pitcher anymore, we're not wasting ace-like talent on the 8th inning when the first 7 are MUCH more important. Bruney is a fine SU and we already have a future closer in the farm system in Mark Melancon and Mo still has a good 2-3 years left in him. Pettitte is probably gone after this year and if we put Joba in the bullpen we're going to be short handed in the rotation coming into next season.
BrklynZoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 04:41 PM   #977
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

your last paragraph proves why your an idiot and know nothing about baseball.

The 7, 8 and 9th innings are the important ones you fucking imbecile.

The reason the Yankees were dominant for a brief period was because of Mariano Rivera and the rest of that pen.

Keep wasting Chamberlain at starter. I dont give a fuck IM not a Spankee fan...Its about as smart as making K-Rod a starter.

Fucking moron, if this is any indications of your future posting in the SportZone, I might as well ignore you now.
Old 05-17-2009, 04:49 PM   #978
BrklynZoo
Gravedigga

BrklynZoo shaolin monk

Quote:
your last paragraph proves why your an idiot and know nothing about baseball.

The 7, 8 and 9th innings are the important ones you fucking imbecile.

The reason the Yankees were dominant for a brief period was because of Mariano Rivera and the rest of that pen.

Keep wasting Chamberlain at starter. I dont give a fuck IM not a Spankee fan...Its about as smart as making K-Rod a starter.

Fucking moron, if this is any indications of your future posting in the SportZone, I might as well ignore you now.

Old 05-17-2009, 04:51 PM   #979
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

The Yankees in 3rd place speaks for itself.

Your from Brooklyn tho, so i dont expect you got much more than a 6th grade education. Fucking sewer rat motherfucker.
Old 05-17-2009, 04:57 PM   #980
BrklynZoo
Gravedigga

BrklynZoo shaolin monk

Quote:
The Yankees in 3rd place speaks for itself.

Your from Brooklyn tho, so i dont expect you got much more than a 6th grade education. Fucking sewer rat motherfucker.
It's you're*and don't*.That's like 3rd grade English man, can't even get that right.

We're going to put Joba for the SU/CL role when we already have players who can fill that role.

and for your first sentence.

We're going to succeed in the first month of the season when our ace is a slow starter, our #2 gets DL'd, our best player misses the first month, our 2nd best position player is a slow starter, our already struggling bullpen gets injured, our RFer gets injured.

Go cry because the Indians are shit.
Old 05-17-2009, 05:12 PM   #981
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Nobodies cryin you faggot.

Why don't you make a few more excuses about why your not as good as the BLue Jays and Red Sox and why your new stadium is a flop just like the high priced FA's you sign yearly?

Fuckin non car owning public transportation ridin section 8 livin sewer rat.
Old 05-17-2009, 05:17 PM   #982
BrklynZoo
Gravedigga

BrklynZoo shaolin monk

Quote:
Nobodies cryin you faggot.

Why don't you make a few more excuses about why your not as good as the BLue Jays and Red Sox and why your new stadium is a flop just like the high priced FA's you sign yearly?

Fuckin non car owning public transportation ridin section 8 livin sewer rat.
It's May you fucking tool.

God don't ever talk about baseball again you're an idiot.

And whenever somebody disagrees with your opinion, you throw a bitch fit.
Old 05-17-2009, 05:32 PM   #983
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The Yankees will probably finish in 4th place in that division.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 05:49 PM   #984
BrklynZoo
Gravedigga

BrklynZoo shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
The Yankees will probably finish in 4th place in that division.
How so?
Old 05-17-2009, 06:10 PM   #985
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrklynZoo View Post
It's May you fucking tool.

God don't ever talk about baseball again you're an idiot.

And whenever somebody disagrees with your opinion, you throw a bitch fit.
suck a fat cock you non 'r' pronouncing slum dweller.

Don't take it out on the rules of baseball because your idiot mananger and GM are misusing Joba the Hut Chamberlain.

You yankee apologist
Old 05-17-2009, 06:13 PM   #986
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrklynZoo View Post
How so?
Cause the Blue Jays, Red Sox, and Rays will finish higher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 06:19 PM   #987
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

NickyTooch Has A Lame Bias Against Anything New York.

But I Think Joba Should Be The Person In Line To Takeover For Mo. I Think He Could Be An Ace Starter But Finding That Closer To Fill In When Mo Leaves Will Be Harder To Fill I Dont Trust Melancon I Wasnt Impressed.

Tooch Says He Only Has Two Pitches Which Is Of Course Wrong Hes Got 4 Real Good Pitches Just Two That Are Devastating. So I Think He Will Succeed In Either Role. But He Does Lose A Little Of That Invincibilty When Hes Not Setting Up.

3 Walk Off Wins In A Row It Looks Like The Yankees Are Getting Ready To Take Off.

Check Twos A Fag Who Likes To Say The Unexpected If You Think The Yankees Will End Up 4th In The Division Kill Yourself.
Old 05-17-2009, 06:25 PM   #988
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

i dont give a fuck about NEw york sports anymore than i give a fuck about milwaukee sports.

Its just we have an inordinate amount of retard yankee fans on this site so i gotta give you all a reality check everytime you say something retarded, which is OFTEN.
Old 05-17-2009, 06:30 PM   #989
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

What NickyTooch Really Meant To Say Was I Wish My Team Got As Much Coverage As The Yankees It Makes Me So Furiously Anger And All My Opinions On The Yankees Should Be Taken With A Grain Of Salt As I Can Not See Through My Hatred Of Them Or Any Other Team From New York Especially When Lebron Skips Town For The Knicks.
Old 05-17-2009, 06:36 PM   #990
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

My team does get that much coverage...they are called the Cavaliers, and you swing off the nuts of our HOMEGROWN MVP.

you go so far as to boo your own people and cheer him in YOUR building.

That would never happen in Cleveland because we are not sellouts.

We do not let the media or hype dictate how we cheer for our team.

But the Spankees???

We always take care of them......I mean they aint even the top of that divison no more. The fucking Red Sox own it.

All i've said is what everyone who knows baseball agrees with, and I have been sayin it since the start.

Chamberlain belongs in the pen. They would be better with him there.

Than all the Yankee, Girardi, Steinbrenner, Cashman, YES network apologists start crying because they can't man up and say that the team is making a mistake.
They can man up and say that the stadium is a joke and that they soldout when they built it.

They can't man up and admit that nobody outside of spankee fans, gives a fuck about them.
Like i said, you might as well be the milwaukee brewers or seattle mariners to me