news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 05-14-2009, 12:36 AM   #1
Shaolin Bloody Sword
Golden Child

Shaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killa
Default U-God > Raekwon right now !!!

This is coming from the person that used to hate U-God after "Mr X-Citement" & "Hillside Scramblers". U-God has a better single than Raekwon right now !!! "Train Tussle" > "Wu Oooh". He even has a better mixtape !!! "Bring Back The God" > "Blood on Chef Apron". U-God performed better than Rae on "8 Diagrams". Im going to buy CL2 & "Dopium" when they come out, but so far Dopium is looking better.

Ps: It's time for me to confess ! Im the reason U-God was mad at the Wutangcorp a couple years ago. I slammed him hard in the name of Wutangcorp & sent him a link to the site.
I did nothing but help him ! Now he's releasing dope shit......

Last edited by Shaolin Bloody Sword; 05-14-2009 at 01:19 AM.
Shaolin Bloody Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 12:47 AM   #2
osiris3000
CHICKEN HEAD

osiris3000 shaolin monk

good work!
Old 05-14-2009, 01:12 AM   #3
Tonystarks420
Cold Bottles of Becks

Tonystarks420 crouching tiger

agreed
Old 05-14-2009, 01:12 AM   #4
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i would disagree, i think in the ironman-forever era goldie was better then chef, but right now chef is insane and spittin nothing but fireballs (though with a weaker delievery then expected)

also i think they were about equal on 8 diagrams, chef's rushing elephants verse is an album highlight and makes me miss the days when wutang had the common sense to not rap on low tempo songs exclusively (although rushing elephants is about mediocre tempo, you can see the effect it has on the quality of song expecially with an energy dependant group like wu)
Old 05-14-2009, 12:42 PM   #5
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I disagree too.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 01:02 PM   #6
fortyglock
Veteran Member

fortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal son

Lol I think a lot of this recent popularity increase in U-God is due to him naming his album 'Dopium'...
fortyglock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 01:06 PM   #7
Tonystarks420
Cold Bottles of Becks

Tonystarks420 crouching tiger

r u fucking dumb^
Old 05-14-2009, 01:12 PM   #8
fortyglock
Veteran Member

fortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal son

^ It was a JOKE. But nah, seriously, I dunno if I'd go as far as to say U-God is better than Rae now. Rae's been dropping a lotta ill verses over the past couple years or so. U God's mixtape is cool, but it's not enough to compare him with Rae. Train Trussle was ill though, Scotty Wotty came real nice on the track.
fortyglock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 01:16 PM   #9
Don Universo
PRODIGAL SUN

Don Universo iron monkeyDon Universo iron monkeyDon Universo iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortyglock View Post
Lol I think a lot of this recent popularity increase in U-God is due to him naming his album 'Dopium'...
I couldn't agree more...
U -god has never been doper than Rae IMO, even on 8D I think its a toss up, but with all the hype on this site, I'm lookin forward to Dopium.

Don Universo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 01:21 PM   #10
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortyglock View Post
No, it isn't. Certain fag gimmick posters have resurrected a former popular gimmick of the past in hailing U-God as the hip hop saviour because it pisses most Wu Fans off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 01:26 PM   #11
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"damn, she was right, I need to do something about it"
Old 05-14-2009, 07:52 PM   #12
Shaolin Bloody Sword
Golden Child

Shaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killa

Like the title says U-God > Rae right now !!! Raekwon needs more energy... His flow got weak ! He used to have more energy. U-God slow flow fit him well. He's been rhyming that way since day 1.
Shaolin Bloody Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 10:45 AM   #13
blazini36

blazini36 grasshopper

Rae does need to pick it back up a little, but U probably will never be better than Rae. U-god is good in spurts, he rhymes the same bullshit for a while, then all the sudden drops a verse that makes me respect him again
blazini36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 10:47 AM   #14
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'd say Rae, just.

These 2 are the best out the clan by a mile, currently.
Old 05-21-2009, 11:51 AM   #15
WuZapatista
s.a.m. the 5th disciple

WuZapatista drunken mastaWuZapatista drunken masta

no comparison is my opinion. id want them both in my starting line up. both bring a diff. type of energy.

S.A.M. the 5th Disciple

"style goes back to the days of Bob Backlund"
WuZapatista is offline   Reply With Quote