news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 05-21-2009, 09:43 AM   #1
tymoney
Knowledge Is Power...

tymoney crouching tiger
Default Offical Wu MP3 request thread

This thread is where you can post rare or hard to find songs by Wu and their affiliates NO POSTING RETAIL ALBUMS:
Does anybody got Rza ft. Timbo King-so high on zshare or somethin? I'm lookin for ghostface-flowers original too Please post a link if you got em. I'm tryin to make a lord superb mix too I already got the songs off his myspace does anybody got any joints besides urbanlife,perb's world and the joints he was featured wit ghost on sc bpw.

Last edited by tymoney; 05-21-2009 at 09:47 AM.
tymoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 10:42 AM   #2
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hey dummy, there has been the same exact thread posted as a sticky for years right above this.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 11:51 AM   #3
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaa!!!
Pattch82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 12:13 PM   #4
tymoney
Knowledge Is Power...

tymoney crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
hey dummy, there has been the same exact thread posted as a sticky for years right above this.
i dont see one faggot
Old 05-21-2009, 12:16 PM   #5
EnD
Deadly Drums

EnD shaolin masta killaEnD shaolin masta killaEnD shaolin masta killaEnD shaolin masta killaEnD shaolin masta killaEnD shaolin masta killaEnD shaolin masta killa

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=138