news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 05-22-2009, 10:01 AM   #1
theDZA
ADEPT

theDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkey
Default Has anyone noticed....

.... how the RZA and Ghostface are brilliant on thier songs together? I know alot of people mention meth and raekwon, or raekwon and ghost, but i was just listening to the W and both my favourite tunes of there (I can't go to sleep, Jah World) are both just RZa and Ghostface, and then Tearz of The 36 Chambers which is also one of my favourite Wu jointz is just them two.... is there any other songs they have done together outside the Wu-Tang group albums?
theDZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 10:07 AM   #2
Kingkazim
mighty healthy

Kingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkey

theres one on supreme clientele "nutmeg"
Old 05-22-2009, 10:11 AM   #3
Kingkazim
mighty healthy

Kingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkey

theres also marvel from ironman
Old 05-22-2009, 10:16 AM   #4
BGS
aka Dun Jones

BGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkey

yeah rza and ghost together are fucking ill...

there is also "the grain" of supreme clientel and i have a track called "who's the champion" but i think it's unreleased...
BGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 10:17 AM   #5
theDZA
ADEPT

theDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkey

fanx ... i'l check em out

admittadely i've never really listened to the ghostface solos... as soon as i get some money togetha though i think i'll pick up ironman and Supreme clientele cuz i know there supposed to be some of the best of the Wu solos
theDZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 10:22 AM   #6
BGS
aka Dun Jones

BGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkey

yeah you should def. pick up these two albums...two of the best albums ever in history of hip hop
BGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 12:38 PM   #7
mastapowerful
Veteran Member

mastapowerful iron monkeymastapowerful iron monkeymastapowerful iron monkeymastapowerful iron monkey

The track "Whar" on Afro Samurai Resurrection is one of my favorite hip hop songs of all-time. Rza and Ghost both come correct on that shit. It's a hard ass song!!!

mastapowerful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 12:42 PM   #8
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

who's the champion?
Old 05-22-2009, 12:55 PM   #9
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
who's the champion?
http://www.zshare.net/audio/60375905073463ba/
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 12:59 PM   #10
EnD
Deadly Drums

EnD shaolin masta killaEnD shaolin masta killaEnD shaolin masta killaEnD shaolin masta killaEnD shaolin masta killaEnD shaolin masta killaEnD shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by portis24 View Post
Wow, haven't heard this before. Props.
Old 05-22-2009, 01:01 PM   #11
DUMBO
Veteran Member

DUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venoms

there was a point, when the W was coming out, and around supreme clientele that rza and ghost were bestest friends. then ghost realized that rza was playing him to rip him off, and they had a falling out. now i don't think there are too more distant members of the wu than rza and ghost.

but what the fuck do i know?

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"
DUMBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 01:07 PM   #12
NIKLZ
दीर्घबौद्धॐबौद्शिवा

NIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venoms

Last edited by NIKLZ; 03-22-2012 at 05:54 AM.
NIKLZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 01:12 PM   #13
DrunkenMasta303
zui quan

DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Holocaust killed both of them on Silkworm
Old 05-22-2009, 01:15 PM   #14
DrunkenMasta303
zui quan

DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Play View Post
Wow, haven't heard this before. Props.
maybe u should check out the media section of this site, alotta dope tracks there
Old 05-22-2009, 01:57 PM   #15
J-DON
Veteran Member

J-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkey

Whos the champion is such an amazing track
J-DON is offline   Reply With Quote