news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-22-2009, 09:12 PM   #4051
444trumpets
CHECKMATE

444trumpets shaolin monk

he ll prob get the tech after the game form stern and them
Old 05-22-2009, 10:34 PM   #4052
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 10:35 PM   #4053
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

one of the best playoff games... ever

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 05-22-2009, 10:36 PM   #4054
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

I am a witness

Old 05-22-2009, 10:39 PM   #4055
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Well, the Cavs will have one win in the series at least.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 10:41 PM   #4056
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
I am a witness
cosign
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 10:42 PM   #4057
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Pretty pathetic defense by the Cavs at home to let the Magic come back after big leads, in both games.

Old 05-22-2009, 11:10 PM   #4058
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Like I said...

GIVE HOMAGE TO YOUR KING

The best player in the game...weren't they saying he can't finish games??? Riiiiiiight.

I think Coach Brown needs to rethink his strategy....I wouldn't double them so much because it plays into what they want to do, which is get you outta position for open 3's.

I would just lay back, like Kenny Smith was saying, and just give them contested three's instead of trying to shit it down.

I'd especially do this when I'm up big.

But this is going to be back and forth. I mean, the Magic have hit every big shot they have taken so far. They are like 4 for the last 4.

Again, we need to go small. I'd put LeBron on Turkyglue, West on Alston, Mo on Lee, and have Sasha guard Lewis and be physical with that skinny crackhead.
Than the big guy could man up with Dwight.

I give the Magic credit tho..they hit shots and have been playing at a high level at times.
But they still live and die with the 3 pointer.

now bow to the KING

Old 05-22-2009, 11:14 PM   #4059
check two
N.I.

I thought the Cavs were supposed to be unbeatable at home. If they don't play well at Orlando, lights out.

Old 05-22-2009, 11:18 PM   #4060
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

awwwwwww...did check poo poo bet the Magic

ahahahaha.....eat it beeitch. LeBron won't let you win. He single-handedly will not let it happen.
Don't you get it???
Don't fight it, it only feeds the greatness.

Old 05-22-2009, 11:20 PM   #4061
check two
N.I.

The Magic will win the series. They have a better team and better looking fans.

Old 05-22-2009, 11:25 PM   #4062
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

we have Lebron....and basically, thats all we need.

The Magic will never recover from this. They know they have been playing over their heads and got lucky we let them back in both games.

Goodnight check poo poo. I have to get up early tommorrow for work. Maybe I'll bring donuts in celebration of one of the greatest playoff basketball game ever played by arguably thee best player to ever suit up.
Old 05-22-2009, 11:29 PM   #4063
check two
N.I.

One of the greatest playoff games ever? lol The Cavs crappy defense blew a 23 point lead at home and won the game on a lucky shot at the end.

Old 05-22-2009, 11:31 PM   #4064
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Drama from top to bottom and the perfect ending.

Let the hate flow through your veins....it only strengthens the Chosen One's resolve.
Old 05-22-2009, 11:35 PM   #4065
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dont get too ahead of urself nicky this is realistically only like the 2nd time he's had a game winning shot ... he is at the upper echelon of ball players but he is no kobe ... he has the physical he just doesnt have the mental yet ... its there but it hasnt been utilized to its full potential ... with that being said tho ... i wouldnt be surprised if lebron gets a ring this year ... dudes hungry
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote