news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 02-06-2009, 11:51 PM   #46
Mods
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Mods Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mods Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mods Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mods Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mods Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mods Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mods Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mods Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mods Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mods Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mods Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by whers View Post

Why ?

Because I like to hear a different style/voice brought to the table ?
Because she isn't your run of the mill R'n'B singer ?
I'm not a sheep, I like her voice ? I can't help what I like.

I thought she suited the theme for Afro Samurai perfectly and in my opinion
It wouldn't have worked as well if you had say Tekitha (who is a dope singer)

Why is it that when someone likes something others don't people revert to this kind of talk ?
Can't you just move on and listen to what you like ?

LOL Why? You really want to know why? It's revealed in the booklet for the cure album.....
Mods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 03:01 AM   #47
sdeblasi
The Special Technique

sdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
warcloud > method man
die.

seriously tho Holocaust had three sick verses then he changed his style up after that and was never the same....method man will son him most days of the week
Old 02-07-2009, 03:09 AM   #48
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdeblasi View Post
die.

seriously tho Holocaust had three sick verses then he changed his style up after that and was never the same....method man will son him most days of the week
nah nah never dat... method man one ups warcloud because of his longevity in the game and his more than solid catalog, but he ain't lyrically supreme....
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 03:09 AM   #49
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

warcloud is dope on this song and its a classic...
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 06:36 PM   #50
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

bump
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 06:41 PM   #51
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i totally agree with threadstarter, Holocaust didnt suit this track at all. He doesnt fit into Killarmys style and ended up just sounding like a douche.

Its all good though, he wont be seen near a Killarmy album again.
Old 05-22-2009, 06:54 PM   #52
The Argyle Gargoyle
Kamkazi Ghost

The Argyle Gargoyle crouching tigerThe Argyle Gargoyle crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
Its all good though, he wont be seen near a Killarmy album again.

Neither will Killarmy haha...no disrespect 2 killarmy but you know what i mean
The Argyle Gargoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 11:42 PM   #53
g_flex
The Dark Matter

g_flex shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to g_flex Send a message via Yahoo to g_flex

warcloud destroyed this track....the flow and lyrics as well...where was killah sin when warcloud was on the track

And I'ma remain in the scene and reign supreme and go to many extremes by any means
g_flex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 11:54 PM   #54
sdeblasi
The Special Technique

sdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal son

^ Holocaust was definitely sick on this track, but Killa Sin would always son him
Old 05-23-2009, 12:09 AM   #55
g_flex
The Dark Matter

g_flex shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to g_flex Send a message via Yahoo to g_flex

thats why i see no killah sin on the same track warcloud at...sin should have dropped a verse on those 2 joints

And I'ma remain in the scene and reign supreme and go to many extremes by any means
g_flex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 08:54 AM   #56
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
i totally agree with threadstarter, Holocaust didnt suit this track at all. He doesnt fit into Killarmys style and ended up just sounding like a douche.
you might actually want to read what the threadstarter wrote.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 09:10 AM   #57
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You just know it is a Wu Tang website when the hot topics are from the mid 90's.
Quote:
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 10:43 AM   #58
laroche

laroche shaolin monk

warcloud sounded dope on that album.....thats old news man... killarmy fucked up for not making a new album for 8 years, thats where they fucked up, a warcloud verse is the least of their worries.
laroche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 10:47 AM   #59
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

warcloud > killarmy

Old 05-23-2009, 10:57 AM   #60
Tonystarks420
Cold Bottles of Becks

Tonystarks420 crouching tiger

killarmy shits on holocaust.you cant really argue other wise