news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 09-10-2005, 12:35 AM   #1
Galvatron97
Wu-Tang Martial Expert

Galvatron97 grasshopper
Default O.C.-Starchild.....comng out in the U.S.??

Yo I'm hearin many different stories on this album....that it was released as import only in Japan(anyone know why?) but then I heard they were gonna release it in the U.S. but with different beats and producers.....

Now I heard that the U.S. release has bee scratched and delayed indefinately b/c of legal/ sample clearance problems??

If that is true, I advise anyone who likes REAL hip-hop to cop this album....it was only released internationally and is pretty rare...but its a classic album from a VERY slept on lyricist.....OC imo has 3 classic albums under his belt now.....Word Life, Jewelz, and now Starchild.....if you want check the story on his record label's website....tells you all about the drama.....www.gritsrecords.com

Don't sleep on O.C man....

Galvatron97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 11:40 AM   #2
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son
Default Re: O.C.-Starchild.....comng out in the U.S.??

you can buy it right here

http://www.undergroundhiphop.com/sto...=&UPC=GRI013CD

it's not rare at all i got it earlier this year, it's dope...go pick up smoke and mirrors when it drops it's dope too, starchild has more of that raw sound and smoke and mirrors is much more soulful sound i guess. both dope, da god reppin DITC till 2k5

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote