news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-29-2009, 09:49 PM   #4246
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Rode Block crouching tiger

http://dwizzlesworld.blogspot.com/20...n-happens.html
Old 05-29-2009, 10:21 PM   #4247
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Lebron will do whatever he wants on whomever he wants. Bottom line.

Other teams just better hope that
A: the rest of the Cavs aren't doing shit
B: he has an off night and only goes for like 26 10 and 5
C: you make like 20 three's.
Old 05-29-2009, 10:27 PM   #4248
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

You know teams have shut down Lebron before...It ain't as hard as you make it seem.
Old 05-29-2009, 11:33 PM   #4249
Mr. X
La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo

Mr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal son

Lebron can hit from anywhere and when he drives 9/10 times he's getting the foul called and 7/10 times the ball is going in for a 3 point play. The only thing have to do is make sure no one else steps up for the Cavs to score. Lebron can't do it by himself, although his team is forcing him to prove that he can.
Old 05-30-2009, 12:25 AM   #4250
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
Lebron can hit from anywhere and when he drives 9/10 times he's getting the foul called and 7/10 times the ball is going in for a 3 point play. The only thing have to do is make sure no one else steps up for the Cavs to score. Lebron can't do it by himself, although his team is forcing him to prove that he can.
As long as you don't foul Lebron when he drives in you can shut him down. It isn't that hard either...Just get a big body to stand outside the restricted area with his hands straight up.. That's what the Rockets, Spurs, and Lakers do to him and it works. Artest and Battier are Geniuses when it comes to stopping him...and the Laker Zone-Trap defense is created to stop 3's that love to drive.

Shut down Lebron and the team can't do shit.
Old 05-30-2009, 07:34 AM   #4251
OB4CL2
Mask On Crooked

OB4CL2 crouching tigerOB4CL2 crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to OB4CL2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
So you're saying that every time the Cavs win, it's because of LeBron only? No. When LeBron drives, you either get your face bashed in or you foul him.
OB4CL2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 08:14 AM   #4252
OB4CL2
Mask On Crooked

I couldn't finish watching the Denver and Lakers game. I find them boring to watch
Old 05-30-2009, 09:51 AM   #4253
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rode Block View Post
You know teams have shut down Lebron before...It ain't as hard as you make it seem.
THis is totally untrue as LeBron has burned every team, and only has bad games really because his shot isn't falling that night or the is getting some out of the ordinary bad bounces on the rim.

THe man is totally dominating and unstoppable.

The Lakers have never stopped him. Artest did the best job on him, but he burns him too. Stop trying to include your team.

This is about the KINGS DOMINANCE over everyone on the court.
Old 05-30-2009, 09:52 AM   #4254
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by OB4CL2 View Post
I couldn't finish watching the Denver and Lakers game. I find them boring to watch
i agree...the Lakers are boring as fuck to me. Kobe Bryant is too....I dunno, vujacic, Odom, Walton, Farmar...those guys dont make me wanna watch that team.

The most watchable team left for me outside of the KINGS team, would be Orlando.
Old 05-30-2009, 10:10 AM   #4255
OB4CL2
Mask On Crooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
i agree...the Lakers are boring as fuck to me. Kobe Bryant is too....I dunno, vujacic, Odom, Walton, Farmar...those guys dont make me wanna watch that team.

The most watchable team left for me outside of the KINGS team, would be Orlando.
Yup. Same here.
Old 05-30-2009, 12:22 PM   #4256
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
THis is totally untrue as LeBron has burned every team, and only has bad games really because his shot isn't falling that night or the is getting some out of the ordinary bad bounces on the rim.

THe man is totally dominating and unstoppable.

The Lakers have never stopped him. Artest did the best job on him, but he burns him too. Stop trying to include your team.

This is about the KINGS DOMINANCE over everyone on the court.
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/boxscore?gid=2009020805

5-20 for 16 points

http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=290119013

9-25 23 points

They've stopped him...It wasn't just because his shot wasn't falling it's because they know how to play D against him...

And if Lebron makes it to the finals you can expect the Lakers to stop him again.
Old 05-30-2009, 12:59 PM   #4257
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

bad shooting nights. There is no one on the Lakers capable of stopping LeBron James.

Prior to this year, the Cavs have been owning the Lakers, as has James, so your information is also faulty and self serving.

You can go on thinking you can stop him. YOur free to believe any nonsense you want. What do I care.
Old 05-30-2009, 01:05 PM   #4258
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Prior to this year? Doggie this was the first year Lebron played Pau and Kobe on the same team...The previous years don't mean jack shit cuz Lebron won't be playing the '07 Lakers

And those weren't bad shooting nights...It was Lakers shutting down the paint and forcing Lebron outta his game.

There isn't one person that can stop Lebron, but the team can.
Old 05-30-2009, 01:15 PM   #4259
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

LeBron owns them like he owns everyone else. He's seen better team defenses and burned them mercilessly.

YOur just lucky its only twice a year.

carry on
Old 05-30-2009, 01:16 PM   #4260
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

LeBron owns them like he owns everyone else. He's seen better team defenses and burned them mercilessly.

YOur just lucky its only twice a year.

Gasol can't defend at all. That was shown all playoffs long. I think you need to lay off the bean burrito paco