news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 05-21-2009, 11:55 PM   #16
corky831
Veteran Member

corky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of fury

cocaine brocollis!!!! Rae tryin 2 take ova NY again
Old 05-22-2009, 12:09 AM   #17
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

...i know what you mean
Old 05-22-2009, 03:20 AM   #18
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.RINO View Post
lol why?? the mp3 is already posted in this thread, why do u want a track u already heard b4 to be on the album? same with state of grace, Y do ppl say stuff like ''damn state of grace has to be on CL2'' (after 4years of listening to the track)

i never understood this
"Heaven & Hell" was released on a soundtrack one year before OB4CL and that's still one of the best joints ever created.. if music is timeless (which classics is) it doesn't matter if we first heard it 5 years ago because it's supposed to give you the same feeling 20 years later.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 10:56 AM   #19
corky831
Veteran Member

corky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of fury

^exactly
Old 05-22-2009, 11:19 AM   #20
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by corky831 View Post
This song is so much fuckin flames I just had 2 zshare it 4 the corp in case some of u dont have that staten go hard vol. 1 mixtape

Rae's slang right now is absurd!!!

http://www.zshare.net/audio/603054857d77aee3/
repped!

Bangin track

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 08:44 PM   #21
Somewhat Healthy

Somewhat Healthy shaolin monk

this is one of the first tracks rae has put out that I actually feel like i have to put on repeat. the only thing holding it back is the beat somewhat and it could be mastered a lil better.
Somewhat Healthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 03:55 AM   #22
Krusha
Caporegime

Krusha drunken mastaKrusha drunken mastaKrusha drunken masta

Yah, link up the mixtape, i cant find it from the stores....
Old 06-01-2009, 03:41 PM   #23
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Thanks for this, not what I'd call CL2 worthy though.

No State of Grace on CL2? Really? I'm kinda suprised by this, Rae better have some heat in store if that's the case.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote