news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 09-10-2005, 05:21 AM   #31
tajeco
Natureal

tajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken masta
Default Re: * Images from new Orleans (!WARNING VERY GRAPHIC!) *

Good post. We all should know what "Images from New Orleans (!WARNING VERY GRAPHIC!)" is going to be when we click it. I haven't seen those pix on American TV yet, the images make it more real than just hearing about a "storm and flood".

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco
tajeco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 06:41 AM   #32
smo
ya advertisement here $10

smo Village Idiot

rest in peace!
smo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 07:18 AM   #33
Locust
Lyrical Toilet Paper

Locust shaolin masta killaLocust shaolin masta killaLocust shaolin masta killaLocust shaolin masta killaLocust shaolin masta killaLocust shaolin masta killaLocust shaolin masta killaLocust shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to Locust

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaK FuRYaN
I DONT UNDER STAND HOW THE STATES CAN FLY ACROSS THE WORLD TO BOMB COUNTRIES, CLAIM TO BE THE MOST POWER CONTRY AND THEY CANT EVEN DEAL WITH THIS CRISES....

THIS IS FUCKED UP....THEM PEOPLE PROBABLY VOTED AND SUPPORTED BUSH....

THIS SHIT IS DISTRESSING....
'
Old 09-10-2005, 07:38 AM   #34
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This is not an attack on the person who started this thread.......why do people insist on taking pics of the dead! It's just like 9/11.........I lost my cousin there and her body was never found and yet images on TV and the internet showed pics of those people who chose to jump out of the building.......one of those people could have been my family! People don't wanna see their family members like that.........my apologies, just frustrated........

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 09:53 AM   #35
Dae Ja Nae
Priceless:The Modern IsIs

Dae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaK FuRYaN
I DONT UNDER STAND HOW THE STATES CAN FLY ACROSS THE WORLD TO BOMB COUNTRIES, CLAIM TO BE THE MOST POWER CONTRY AND THEY CANT EVEN DEAL WITH THIS CRISES....

THIS IS FUCKED UP....THEM PEOPLE PROBABLY VOTED AND SUPPORTED BUSH....

THIS SHIT IS DISTRESSING....
That's the false image that's being displayed to the world, but the only real power we have, "The States" that is, is in wide spread dominance, greed and control. Our government is always so quick to label the next county's people as being terrorist when we are the main perpetrators of that shit. You're supposed to lead by example ... if one is to be led by the example being displayed by the US, then the message being sent is to abandon your fellow man and turn your back on your homeland. Go out and rape and pillage the rest of the world and give bullshit excuses for your actions, then smile into the camera with a fake warmth that you never possessed and say you are doing all that you can. LOL at this farce of a government that's supposedly for the people by the people. The US is always the first to run to the "aide" of the next country's catastrophe, but yet is unable to come to the aide of it's own citizens. It's borderline barbaric how our own people are being treated. Not just the victims of Katrina, but our homeless, our unemployed, our underprivileged ... hell, the list goes on and on, but this is supposed to be the land of the free. Yeah right ... Fuck the "American Dream" ... that shit never existed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben
PLEASE WAKE THE FUCK UP PEOPLE SEE THE EVILS THE TRIANGULAR STEEPLE LATTERAL AFFAIRS UNITED DEALS CORPORATE SEALS DOCUMENTS CONCEALED CALLOUS AND COLD ITS UNREAL BILLIONS BUDGET THESE AGENCIES WE PAY TAXES TO KILL PEOPLE....

PEaCE to all the families struggling n surviving

I feel you Ben ...

We have to make a conscious effort to educate ourselves to what's going on around us so that the blinders that we've worn for so long can be permanently removed. They don't want us to know the evil that lurks behind the positions of political power and authority, so they find cleaver ways to disguise their malicious intentions. We've been brainwashed into believing that they are really about helping the people when in actuality, that couldn't be farther from the truth. Please people, take a close look at what going on around you and in your communities. Not just the televised shit they use to gain your sympathy, but the shit you see with your own eyes. Listen with your heart and mind and view the real picture. Please ............ WAKE UP!!!

Peace
???

I sew...
beautiful seeds that sprout flowers thatís deeply rooted
your weak style-diluted with concepts thatís so polluted
my words flourish, creating jewels the conscious will cherish ...

-- Dae Ja Nae

http://www.soundclick.com/daejanae
http://wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?t=11503

Dae Ja Nae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 10:21 AM   #36
Big Risk
Big Risk 1 of the Realest

Big Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to Big Risk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dae Ja Nae
Fuck the "American Dream" ... that shit never existed.
THIS IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE of the american dream. People die...you keep doin ya own thing.
Big Risk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 11:20 AM   #37
Wu-Tality
Metal Gear

Wu-Tality grasshopper

American Dream is for those who have been lucky in their life.
Old 09-10-2005, 01:07 PM   #38
eVoL
Axe about me

eVoL grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to eVoL

thats what happens when you battle me and lose
Old 09-10-2005, 01:11 PM   #39
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

Damn it looks like a war hit it.
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 01:42 PM   #40
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yea its pretty crazy over thier...and thier is a war going on over thier..peeps a shooting looting...at night its m.o.b rules...

peeps are killing ery one...its crazy....

and they are fing dead odys but a good thing is they arnt finding alot....they expected to fing 3 times more then what they found.....but as waters are resedding they arnt fing a lot..so more peeps servived but they are going crazy....from what has happen...peeps are deleryies form not eating or dring and also dring to poison water ..so ery thing is just fucked...it will take 5 to 10 years to get it back to were it was
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 08:55 PM   #41
J.T.S.
God Of WAr

J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This situation dosen't suprise me at all what's fucked up is that George bushes mother said that well at least these people aren't underpriviledged anymore, damn that was a cold-blooded statement!

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 09:26 PM   #42
KBOS
emceeeees kick tha bucket

KBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by james
This situation dosen't suprise me at all what's fucked up is that George bushes mother said that well at least these people aren't underpriviledged anymore, damn that was a cold-blooded statement!
Wow, what an asshole statement of her to make...