news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 06-15-2009, 06:18 AM   #31
Afficial_Nastee
Non Ignorants

Afficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durag View Post
Best rap crew there is? Far from it.

Dope as fuck with one of my favourite debut albums ever? No fuckin doubt.
I think they're betta than Killarmy, M.O.P. , D12 , Terror Squad (Big Pun is betta than anyone in Onyx but still) , Jedi Mind Tricks, Das Efx etc. etc. Only Wu-Tang Clan might be betta , but yeah whateva that's my opinion, I'm just a fan of Hardcore Hip-Hop....
Afficial_Nastee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 06:24 AM   #32
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^yeah, their better than all of them, but imo some distance behind Wu, Public enemy, D.I.T.C, Gangstarr, Tribe, De La soul etc

^sick as FUCK
Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 06:29 AM   #33
Afficial_Nastee
Non Ignorants

Afficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal son

Quote:
^yeah, their better than all of them, but imo some distance behind Wu, Public enemy, D.I.T.C, Gangstarr, Tribe, De La soul etc
NEVER EVER are those boring ass groups like gangstarr (beats are dope but Guru is boring) , Tribe and those hippies from de la soul betta than a Hardcore, Grimy group than Onyx , and Public Enemy is cool but they're not betta than Onyx, Onyx is just foo fuckin' real....

I know that I might sound biased cuz I'm a fan of Onyx but are you serious that some of those boring MC's could be betta than a crazy grimy MC such as Sticky Fingaz , All We Got Iz Us was titled best produced album from '95 by Vibe Magazine ( normally I don't give a fuck bout what Vibe Magazine says but if they talk bout the 90's it always grabs my attention) , and you know which albums were released in '95 so yeah....

You're right bout Wu and D.I.T.C. but I don't think D.I.T.C. have betta ALBUMS than Onyx, but those MC's in that crew are ill skilled , and yeah Wu is obvious....
Old 06-15-2009, 07:02 AM   #34
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

D.I.T.C dont have better albums than Onyx? you serious dude?

Im an Onyx fan too, but c'mon, have you heard "Word...Life"? "Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous"? "Runaway Slave"? "Stunts, Blunts & Hip-Hop"? "Goodfellas"? There all better albums than any Onyx album, closest is "BacDaFucUp".

I understand your a fan of hardcore rap, i am too, but i can still appreciated and love acts like Tribe and De La Soul, and they've been more innovative and important than Onyx have ever been.

Onyx were dope as fuck on "BacDaFucUp", and as much as i like "All We Got Iz Us", it was basically the same stuff Mobb Deep was coming out with. Great album though.

And lets not forget they fell the fuck off after "Shut Em Down".

Theres no way their better than Public Enemy either, there isnt much that is.

Im not hating on Onyx in any way, im a huge fan of them too, but i just think there is a lot better hip-hop groups out there.

^sick as FUCK
Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 12:13 PM   #35
Afficial_Nastee
Non Ignorants

Quote:
D.I.T.C dont have better albums than Onyx? you serious dude?

Im an Onyx fan too, but c'mon, have you heard "Word...Life"? "Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous"? "Runaway Slave"? "Stunts, Blunts & Hip-Hop"? "Goodfellas"? There all better albums than any Onyx album, closest is "BacDaFucUp".

Onyx were dope as fuck on "BacDaFucUp", and as much as i like "All We Got Iz Us", it was basically the same stuff Mobb Deep was coming out with. Great album though.

And lets not forget they fell the fuck off after "Shut Em Down".
Ow in that way, I was talkin' bout their D.I.T.C. albums which they did as a group.... Yeah you might be right bout that, but All We Got Iz Us is the best album I've ever heard so....

And All We Got Iz Us is way more grimy than The Infamous , cuz they didn't have one happy sounding track on their album while Mobb Deep had tracks like Up North Trip , Temperature's Rising, Trife Life , Drink Away The Pain etc.
Hell On Earth is a betta album to compare to Onyx their work....

And yeah you're right bout what happened after Shut Em Down....
Old 06-15-2009, 05:34 PM   #36
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

all we got iz us is better than all those ditc albums, all we got iz us is some of the cikest hip hop anyone will ever hear. i just wish punkmotherfujkaz turns into a real song
spiggity_ace is offline   Reply With Quote