news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 06-19-2009, 08:56 AM   #46
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post

But if you knew his entire life story you would understand how this man came to be this way.
i know he was kidnapped and raped and stuff -
and the results is a damaged mind
thats what he's displaying
he needs help
and i hope he gets help
Old 06-19-2009, 09:04 AM   #47
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OB4CL2 View Post
just cause you think his voice is annyoing doesn't mean it makes him any less of a great MC

MCs use their voice to move the crowd

voice is very important

people who have something intelligent to say, but don't sound good using their voice musically, should just give speeches -

i'm not saying that this is the case with Bizzy all the time, its just that most of the time, i don't know what he's saying, and i don't like the beats he's saying them over - JayZ and Twista predates bone thug - and i could understand what they was sayin - Twista was in the world records as the fastest one with words, but he made it sound good - may not be saying anything that would bring me to a higher level of thinking, but it sounded good
Old 06-19-2009, 09:09 AM   #48
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lil ripsta EMBODIES the word "style" on the mic

peep his v from 2:40, this is one of his most furious verses, u cant compare the kid to people like Twista, Bizzy blends in so much more into a verse, he running on about 5 different melodies and liable to switch up all up at any given time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuN5D...eature=related

Me stalkin, chalkin up bloody victims
Rest, the Ripsta, the sinister kill a nigga
put him in a river, bodies shiver, pump blood now
Wanna rest with the Mo Thugs, buckin em on down
What is it in ya, deep in the dead and we get fried
P.O.D. d when it comes to ride
Creep out your seat, but dont fall in the night
Once inside, forgettin about remorse
Tour curse'll ride, cry now when i'm ready to lie down
Then I awake in a mental state somebody gotta die now
I'll pap pap puttin a clack back in a me gat
Not never to mention never to mention
It'll be over when I take a nap, me deadly
But then me put in the bullet, the wickedness in me
And I'm on a mission on murder roll city to city without no pity
Well I got a clique see
My niggas up out of the woods reapin
Peep me creepin out of the corner, who just got caught sleepin?

^^You cant teach that. That comes from the soul, spiritual, thee niggas aint reading off paper. Theyre real, like Pac, it just comes out.

THE WORLDS GREATEST

Last edited by Ghost In The 'Lac; 06-19-2009 at 09:12 AM.
Ghost In The 'Lac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 12:40 PM   #49
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

i don't get it

i don't see what you see
Old 06-19-2009, 04:01 PM   #50
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

So? What do you want me to do about it? Find you help for your tonedeafness? Youll have to deal with that yourself.

You cant feel what you dont hear, you must be a fucking retarded motherfucker if you dont even understand the appeal of bone thugs.
Old 06-19-2009, 05:29 PM   #51
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm not seeing any greatness either. I guess lacey is the only person on the forum who isn't tonedeaf, and the only person with a mind that's able to get on bizzy bone's "plane." I enjoy listening to old bonethugs n all, but by no means would I consider any of them to be an exceptional talent to be put amongst the greats, or anywhere near.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
the results is a damaged mind
thats what he's displaying
he needs help
and i hope he gets help
I too pray for ghostlaced
Old 06-19-2009, 06:21 PM   #52
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

^U love warcloud, why on earth would i expect you to like Bone? Its a good thing that you dont, it proves my point.

as i said, this song is made for you

Old 06-19-2009, 07:08 PM   #53
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I've specifically told you I like Bone Thugs - more than one time, even in the post you just commented on, but you tell me I don't like them anyway.

why on earth would I expect you to possess any sort of intelligence, let alone have any intelligent opinion about a mediocre rapper