news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 11-28-2007, 02:15 AM   #46
Machete
Black Dragon

Machete drunken mastaMachete drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
For example, even some christian pastors dedicate their semen on little boys backs, instead of on their wives'
Old 11-28-2007, 04:19 PM   #47
STYLE

everything came from egypt. spritually speaking. all subsequent religions are cultural/ethinic/philosophical slants on the above aforementioned.

but on a general note. it all boils down to respecting and loving God your neighbor and yourself.
Old 11-28-2007, 05:18 PM   #48
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLEMASTERR View Post
everything came from egypt. spritually speaking. all subsequent religions are cultural/ethinic/philosophical slants on the above aforementioned.

but on a general note. it all boils down to respecting and loving God your neighbor and yourself.
Can you be more specific on the religions?
Old 06-20-2009, 07:17 PM   #49
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
whats written in the book and whats told to those who seek to know about the book has them afraid of things they don't understand

most never really took the time to seek what it is they are truly afraid of

and they expect you to fear what they fear

and if you don't believe you should be afraid of what they don't understand

they put you to the sword so that you can fear them then be afraid of what they don't understand themselves -

its not to be thought about - its to be believed

"when you believe in things you don't understand,you suffer"

Stevie Wonder - Superstitious

i just read what i wrote and got mind tied lol
Old 06-20-2009, 11:44 PM   #50
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm currently getting back to normal.

^LOL^

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 12:58 AM   #51
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i just recently realized i have such a long way to go that it's ridiculous to think about it, but I can see the path
I'm not even close
Old 06-21-2009, 01:00 AM   #52
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ i feel the same way to a certain extent.

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 02:08 PM   #53
RALPH WIGGUM
PRODIGAL SUN

RALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killa

Right now, Im cleaner than a bar of soap,and I wish to keep it that way.

RALPH WIGGUM is offline   Reply With Quote