news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 09-26-2005, 07:41 AM   #1
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX
Default Race

facts:

there are 6.5 billion people on the planet earth

we are currently experiencing the result of our history

what we know so far about our history is that it looks like all of us came from a central place on this planet
and then spread throughout the world

although
there is still some possibility that different groups of people developed in different places

different people in different regions developed different physical characteristics and correspondingly
different mental attributes in regards to awareness of their environment and how they approached their existence

throughout history
there have been situations of
aggression
oppression
trickery
between different groups of people

all of these situations seem to be the result of a group of people attempting to control their environment

when we discuss 'race'
it suggests that people with certain physical characteristics are more likely to act a certain way

the only way to intelligently discuss race
is to learn
a) what it means to have different physical characteristics
b) what the result of these different physical characteristics are

until that point
any discussions about blacks and whites would come to the same result as a man trying to suck his own dick

do the knowledge
bitches

PEACE
Old 09-26-2005, 08:29 AM   #2
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal son
Default Re: Race

this forum is widely racist
Old 09-26-2005, 08:43 AM   #3
Os3y3ris
Veteran Member

Os3y3ris shaolin monk

Yes it is.
Os3y3ris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 09:17 AM   #4
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX

this forum is widely ignorant

hence the importance of the forum

i too am retarded and thirst for knowledge
Old 09-26-2005, 09:35 AM   #5
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

That basically covers everything, too bad these idiots don't understand and will continue to post a million and one different racial threads.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 09:51 AM   #6
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal son

ignorance is a belief that you do have knowledge, but your conclusions from that knowlage (no matter how vast) are completely distorted
Old 09-26-2005, 09:59 AM   #7
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think this should be the only race thread in this forum.
Old 09-26-2005, 10:02 AM   #8
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

we can all come together as one, then bitch and insult each other
Old 09-26-2005, 10:08 AM   #9
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

More interesting subjects would be global warming, war, health food, science vs church, war on drugs, abortion (yawn) etc..

Ok back on subject..

I don't go out of my way to try and pretend other races and cultures aren't different. I see no point in ignoring them, and I see no point in trying not to offend people when it comes down to it. Black and white is the big one everybody thinks about first so I'll use that as my example. Black people act differently from white people. I do not believe that being annoyed by something a person of a different race does makes you a racist. Talking badly about another race does not make you a racist. Using racial slurs does not make you a racist. Racism is defined by true hatred that leads to acts of violence, segragation, and unfair treatment. Even though I know people like that still and always will exist, I don't think they are the real issue with racism anymore. I believe crybaby politically correct nazis are the problem now. People that make sure they get offened over the stupidest shit, people that cry racism over anything. These are the people truely keeping racism alive, and these people are the real racists.
Old 09-26-2005, 10:24 AM   #10
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

^ wow actually you said something serious!

I beleive the effects of racism are still around today and this world is full of prejudice in all forms. We have to be excepting and understanding to others in our own lives. If not racism then much of this world is run on greed, stupidity and anger. In the UK we had a national 2 minute silence for the people that died in the underground and bus bombing, in the same couple of days 12 Iraq children got blown up. This was treated with indifference. I don't like this kind of nationalistic trend. I think there is a real problem here. I belief that life is cheap if someone lives in a instable country is wrong. The moment you value any human life as cheep you lose your humanity. I think this is one of the biggest problems in our world today.
Old 09-26-2005, 10:34 AM   #11
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
^ wow actually you said something serious!
I do that more than often, but people tend to ignore what I say.

Before I get banned, let me say this first... if I wanted to read about how melanin gives black people advantage over people with less melanin or how dreadlocks work as 'mind antenna's' I would do a google for "laughable niggertales".

Pies.
Old 09-29-2005, 09:18 AM   #12
nut_end
no mind inclined to find

nut_end grasshopper

pbs had a show about race and how their is no such thing as race when it comes to the bi-pedal oraginisms with facilty to consciencely be aware of themselves and others, the correct term is ethnicity for the skeleton lucy in africa and the migrations across the bering straight from now russia to now alaska if everybody was to give their blood for a dna result more than half the worlds pop would be shocked from the 'extreme' margins for sure with claims my family was . . . . we're from . . . it kind of gives meaning to melting pot -> just what was or is getting melted or i prefer smelted to purify? reminds me of darwin and his three laws for existence as i refer to them strong survive naturally through selected fitter for nature's guide of use or lose as the quickening ensuses.
nut_end is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 09:38 AM   #13
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta
Default Go

stupid crackers.

fuck honkey's.

i have a serious problem with denial.
________
Shemale Asian

Last edited by Koolish; 03-24-2011 at 11:52 AM.
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 08:03 PM   #14
SubtleEnergies
Veteran Member

SubtleEnergies grasshopper

I agree pretty much with NBOMB.
SubtleEnergies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 06:54 PM   #15
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shenkie View Post
Talking badly about another race does not make you a racist. Using racial slurs does not make you a racist. Racism is defined by true hatred that leads to acts of violence, segragation, and unfair treatment.

saying that race shouldn't be discussed here and complaining to and about people who want to and is allowed to discuss race issues here is racism

these types never make threads about the things they want to discuss

they just catch a titty fit when others are discussing the things they want to discuss

what kind of mind is this ?

to go from country to country, from nation to nation, forcing your shitty culture on the original occupants there is the same racist mind that's here complaining about what people choose to discuss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shenkie View Post
Racism is defined by true hatred that leads to acts of violence, segragation, and unfair treatment.

this however is so true