news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 09-11-2005, 05:01 AM   #1
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Lightbulb Tv

peace
i thought id do a normal topic!
lol

who thinks digital TV is better than the normal TV that they used to recieve.. i/e through normal anaologue transmissions/

ive had digital sky for about 4 years now. and the picture is a lot worse! it get pixallated like crazy not to mention i have a pretty newish plasma tv( not very big tho only 28 inch) so like a dickhead on the 1st day of the football season i invited mates round. to watch the footy.. lol its worse than anologue tv!! u get blurry shit and everything is meshed..

is anologue better or digital?

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 05:05 AM   #2
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: Tv

oh! and i dont want no.. they have forced digital tv on us due to extra signals being sent to our brain.. which i know of! lol..
i just want ur opinion if the system is better than the old one!
Peace

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 09-11-2005, 08:30 AM   #3
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

digital, sharper picture and more channels.. and interactive gaming and shopping.

so thats why its much better, why would they have made digital to replace analogue if it wasnt better?

analogue can have varied picture quality, digital is either perfect or nothing to me, cus when the signal goes then it gets pixelated and starts fucking up more than analogue would in that situation, but the overall vote for me goes to digital?

did you get the idea of this from the Rza poll?
Old 09-11-2005, 09:56 AM   #4
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller
oh! and i dont want no.. they have forced digital tv on us due to extra signals being sent to our brain.. which i know of! lol..
i just want ur opinion if the system is better than the old one!
Peace
U hink too much shang tsung.

Big Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 11:01 AM   #5
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

sigh..

answer the question
is your digital TV pic sharper than Analogue tv pictures!

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 09-11-2005, 11:03 AM   #6
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

Quote:
sigh..

answer the question
is your digital TV pic sharper than Analogue tv pictures!
Much sharper. Its like sky is Rza. Poor mans tv is 50 cent. Sky is like a Katana, Poor mans tv is like a lockback. Etc;

PS - To make that shit a question you must substitute the exclamation mark for a question mark. - !, + ?. But I answered anyhow coz Ima chessboxing heavyweight champ and can hink 5 moves ahead of you man. My dick better den urz

Old 09-11-2005, 11:23 AM   #7
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

still fucking act like a devil tho

so when u watchin SKY
and it rains
u get no distortions? u dont loose pictures and get a blue screen..
my old sky never went down occasionaly u would have 'snow' on the screen
but u could still see the channal/picture
this new shit just goes down.

5 moves head of what?
i seriously doubt u can even play chess..
want a game?

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 09-11-2005, 11:31 AM   #8
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

Quote:
still fucking act like a devil tho

so when u watchin SKY
and it rains
u get no distortions? u dont loose pictures and get a blue screen..
my old sky never went down occasionaly u would have 'snow' on the screen
but u could still see the channal/picture
this new shit just goes down.

5 moves head of what?
i seriously doubt u can even play chess..
want a game?
Doesnt happen to me. My dick better then urz.

Hahaha, Im just playin about shang tsung. No serious. Yo, if you want proof of my chess skills, ask lemme see, graveyard, jeru, alex aka methical etc;

My record? I donno. Online about 22 - 0. Im undefeated since birth. I was born on 64 black n white shits. A game, tomorrow or some shit for sure mate. Fuckin about just now checkin msgs before dinner and nfl starts.

Old 09-11-2005, 11:40 AM   #9
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

holla when u want a game

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 09-11-2005, 11:49 AM   #10
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

Good man. Will do.