news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 06-23-2009, 04:03 PM   #16
New Hills 36
PRODIGAL SUN

New Hills 36 iron monkeyNew Hills 36 iron monkeyNew Hills 36 iron monkeyNew Hills 36 iron monkey

Hi

A very interesting book by a guy called Daniel Reid is called 'The Tao of Health, Sex and Longevity'. Enough there for a few posts but on diet he is MEGA down on pastuerized milk. Too much too quote but I'll go with this

'During the 1930's Dr Frank Pottenger concluded a 10 year study on the relative effects of pasteurized and raw milk diets on 900 cats. One group received nothing but raw whole milk while the other got pasteurized. The raw milk roup thrived remaining healthy active ans alert. The group fed on pasteurised milk oon became listless confused and vulnerable to a whole host od diseases normally associated with humans. But what caught Dr Pottengers attention most was what happened to the second and third generations. The first generation of PM group were all born with poor teeth, weak bones. Many kiitens of the third generation PM were still born while those that survived were sterile. The experiment had to end there because there was no forth generation of PM cats'.

Gonna post this also in the raw milk thead.

nb Check Two - can I ask a favour? Can you change that picture man? Me no like!
New Hills 36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 10:43 PM   #17
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Why don't you like the picture? You no like?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 01:32 AM   #18
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

I've never had a problem with milk myself but guys should watch out how much soy milk one consumes as it can raise estrogen levels. Wouldn't want any of you running around with bitch tits (unintentionally)

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 02:17 PM   #19
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
I've never had a problem with milk myself but guys should watch out how much soy milk one consumes as it can raise estrogen levels. Wouldn't want any of you running around with bitch tits (unintentionally)

deep - didn't know that until now - just confirmed that it is true -

most Margarine or all margarine is made from soy oil -
Old 06-24-2009, 05:03 PM   #20
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Yeah there seems to be a lot of controversy over the soy thing affecting people's health negatively or not.

Old 06-24-2009, 05:07 PM   #21
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Elijah, in his book How To Eat To Live, warned us of soy

all of a sudden so many health nuts are popping up, but they don't know what they are doing - but they are getting closer and closer to what he has been instructing us to do

some need to learn the hard way
Old 06-24-2009, 05:09 PM   #22
check two
N.I.

Well I recommend people to try some hemp milk.

Old 06-24-2009, 05:10 PM   #23
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Yeah there seems to be a lot of controversy over the soy thing affecting people's health negatively or not.
I think its mostly guys that need to be worried. I don't think women have anything to worry about.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 05:26 PM   #24
check two
N.I.

Yeah, but there have been other health issues brought up concerning soy, such as it having a suppressing affect on the thyroid.