news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Graphics Corner

Old 06-25-2009, 03:14 AM   #31
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Poetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Poetic Wun

^ lol i know i didnt realize it'd come out like she was ACTUALLY in the chair as well as i thought.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poetic Wun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 07:10 AM   #32
Sean
Wu Vatican

Sean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of fury

^ God damn, that's nice

You've improved like 10fold in about 3 weeks lol

Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 11:01 AM   #33
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

man that scarecrow is insane! prroppss

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 05:42 PM   #34
born invincible
// Never Defeated //

born invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to born invincible Send a message via MSN to born invincible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetic Wun View Post
im trying not to post till i get another sig done but i gotta take a second to say thanks to Born for the comment. mucho appreciated.... you the reason i got into photoshop from the sig you made me like 3 years ago and all the other work you were producin around that time. thanks again for the sig Fam. i'll re it up if i can find it.

n your welcome for the sig Scamp

ah shit thats cool man... im glad i inspired someone. i used to REALLY be into this stuff. i still do the occasional design but i am no where as heavy into it as i used to be... ive been wanting to get this GFX chamber up and bumping again, but ive been way too busy with fam, work, life, etc...

anyways, your work is looking good. stay sharp and keep with it. the skills you learn in this shit will fade quick if you stop doing it even for a second. i cant do half the shit i used to anymore...

born invincible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 06:30 PM   #35
the scarecrow
ADEPT

the scarecrow crouching tiger

thanks for the scarecrow!!! ur the shit
the scarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 06:46 PM   #36
the scarecrow
ADEPT

the scarecrow crouching tiger

im trying to put my sig up but it says its not a valid image, what am i doing wrong?
the scarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 09:17 PM   #37
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Poetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by the scarecrow View Post
thanks for the scarecrow!!! ur the shit
welcome!
Quote:
Originally Posted by born invincible View Post
ah shit thats cool man... im glad i inspired someone. i used to REALLY be into this stuff. i still do the occasional design but i am no where as heavy into it as i used to be... ive been wanting to get this GFX chamber up and bumping again, but ive been way too busy with fam, work, life, etc...

anyways, your work is looking good. stay sharp and keep with it. the skills you learn in this shit will fade quick if you stop doing it even for a second. i cant do half the shit i used to anymore...
thnx 4 the advice.
hopefully we'll se the return!! you know folks is waitin

represent represent!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean View Post
^ God damn, that's nice

You've improved like 10fold in about 3 weeks lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
man that scarecrow is insane! prroppss
lol thnkx fam ha ha

for my greatest influence on everything.
truly the greatest of all time
words fail me beyond that.
Rest
In
Peace

Last edited by Poetic Wun; 06-26-2009 at 09:30 PM.
Old 06-27-2009, 02:34 AM   #38
born invincible
// Never Defeated //

born invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to born invincible Send a message via MSN to born invincible

oh shit i remember that joint... man that seems like ages ago.

born invincible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 05:45 AM   #39
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

.... i dunno...

Old 07-08-2009, 01:59 AM   #40
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Last edited by Poetic Wun; 07-08-2009 at 02:01 AM.
Old 07-09-2009, 12:14 AM   #41
SilvaFistz
The HighMindedLowLife

SilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of fury

u got some dope stuff in here, keep up the good work. i really like that michael jackson on, props.
Old 07-09-2009, 04:55 PM   #42
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilvaFistz View Post
u got some dope stuff in here, keep up the good work. i really like that michael jackson on, props.
Thnx God.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They usually go crazy for his smile so i thought i'd incorporate that image & i've always awnted to use that Number Ones cover for something. Gave it a little flare. i dig this better than my original.

Last edited by Poetic Wun; 07-13-2009 at 02:22 AM.
Old 07-15-2009, 02:59 AM   #43
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Old 07-15-2009, 11:48 AM   #44
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Blackula Spectacula

You're really good poetic
Old 07-15-2009, 08:57 PM   #45
SilvaFistz
The HighMindedLowLife

SilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of fury

damn these last three r awesome work, man