news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 06-24-2009, 04:19 PM   #16
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

wutang nigga thats why

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 09:00 AM   #17
Thworldisyours
PRODIGAL SUN

Thworldisyours iron monkeyThworldisyours iron monkeyThworldisyours iron monkeyThworldisyours iron monkeyThworldisyours iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLIION JENSEN View Post
i sorta dig what ya saying, but the difference is De Niro is an actor, that plays a role in each movie, whereas 50 Cent is supposed to be a gangsta rapper, and gangsta rappers are supposed to be speaking about their reality, either now or back in the day....he's perpetuating a fraudulent image of himself and he's also probably one of the major contributers to the fuel of racism.....
Funny... I was just talking to somebody about this...

IMO, an artist (no matter what the creation is, a painting, a film, a song, whatever) doesnt have to live the life he creates in his art. All I care about is the art, not the artist. And every piece of art (real or not) has SOME thread of reality in it. It's based on SOME reality.

Jay-Z wasnt the leader of some multi-million dollar drug-dealing cartel but Reasonable Doubt is still a great album, PERIOD. Nas wasn't some mafioso, gangster kingpin but It Was Written is still a great album. To me, it's just like Pacino acting in Scarface. And still, there ARE people who live that life so it represents a reality that exists...

Now I understand the difference here. Nas back in 96 was ACTUALLY claiming he was that guy, but to me that's just part of the game. For better or for worse. It's almost like Hulk Hogan back in the 80s going on some talk show and talking about what he has to do to defeat Andre The Giant. It's just part of the show.

And even those emcees that have somewhat lived the life they rhyme about, they still ELABORATE and embellish a lot of what they talk about. If they had 3 cars, they had 30 in the songs. If they fucked 11 chicks, they had marathon orgies every night in their songs. (Isn't that lying too???)

And as for 50, I guess I've just outgrown his whole style... I used to think he was nice back in 02-03 but he's downright unlistenable to me right now. I feel the same way about Eminem coincidentally.
Thworldisyours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 10:21 AM   #18
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLIION JENSEN View Post
i sorta dig what ya saying, but the difference is De Niro is an actor, that plays a role in each movie, whereas 50 Cent is supposed to be a gangsta rapper, and gangsta rappers are supposed to be speaking about their reality, either now or back in the day....he's perpetuating a fraudulent image of himself and he's also probably one of the major contributers to the fuel of racism.....
what is fradulent about his image? every rapper pretends like that have doe, where 50 is one of the few rappers who is actually stinky rich.

and according to your belief then people should hate on a LOT of rappers.

like somebody else said it's all entertainment....who cares....50 cent isn't going anywhere..

and the racism thing idunno what this guy is talking about

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 10:31 AM   #19
J.T.S.
God Of WAr

J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The thing i don't like about Curtis is that he's a snitch i do like his sense of humor though the guys hilarious.
for one he's overrated when he sold out his skills diminished, when he was underground i felt him because you could tell he was spitting from the heart.

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 12:23 PM   #20
Don Universo
OB4 Iron Flag Niggas

Don Universo iron monkeyDon Universo iron monkeyDon Universo iron monkey

Actually he gets more love than some clan members, on a clan site...pretty sad
Old 06-25-2009, 03:36 PM   #21
RAW-TASTE
PRODIGAL SUN

RAW-TASTE crouching tiger

im aight with 50, his first album 'get rich or die tryin' and 'power of dollar' was nice imo, rest of his shit is garbage i dont check for him
RAW-TASTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 09:52 AM   #22
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I agree with Raw Taste and Afficial Nastee. LOL@Afficial Nastee saying he shouldn't have done songs with faggots Akon and Justin Timberlake hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I don't hate 50. I think he's a good rapper. I just wish he would do hardcore songs again like he did with Power Of The Dollar and Get Rich Or Die Tryin albums. I just don't understand how he can diss other rappers when the albums he's putting out is wack. I bet he feels that The Massacre and Curtis albums are good LOL. I wanna hear his mixtapes. I know he's done a lot and the only mixtape i've heard was Guess Who's Back and i liked it. His mixtapes are probably harder than his albums LOL.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 11:17 AM   #23
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

^^that g-unit album had some bangers on it...search and destroy or whatever it was called....the elephant in the sand mixtape had some hard joints on it 2...

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 01:20 PM   #24
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

50 has a new one that he just put out for free download called "war angel".
and even though it has a couple joints for the ladies, a lot of it is street shit.
its got some good tracks on there.
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 02:20 PM   #25
Krusha
Caporegime

Krusha drunken mastaKrusha drunken mastaKrusha drunken masta

50 is almost too wack
Old 06-28-2009, 04:49 AM   #26
Rollo
An act of God

Rollo drunken mastaRollo drunken mastaRollo drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor LES View Post
Something i've noticed is if someone doesn't like a movie they'll say "That movie was weak, lets move on." Or if they dont like a certain food they'll say "No thanks, i dont like it much."

But when it comes to certain rappers that they don't like, the people start cussing out others who like them, followed by the advertising of the rapper whom they like. For example: "50 Cent? That fuckin monkey faced nigger is whack as shit! Fuck you, you faggot ass bitch if you like 50! He's garbage!! And you can suck a di-dick!! Soulja Boy forever!!!"

I don't understand why rap fans do this.

And what's so bad about 50? He's got bangin beats and good delivery.

1. He does not have bangin beats, they people who cut his check pay people who have bangin beats.
2. He does not have a good delivery, he mumbles and sounds like he has a mouth full of crap.
3. Throwing a catchy four bar hook that is nothing more than some simple ass harmonizing vocal where you mimic the melody behind you exactly, shows you have no musical ability at all.
4. Come on man, flow wise lyrically he hasn't got a god damn thing going for him.
He's a fucking clown.

That's not a backpack thing to say, it's a common sense thing to say.
Everyone acts like he's great, it's just like when people said older pop acts like the beatles were the greatest and they played some of the most simplistic retarded ass chords and had crap lyricism like "He's just a nowhere man, going nowhere with his nowhere plans"

It's not so much that he's the worst, he's just the most dick ridden, over hyped, untalented mc to be put as an all time great.

Even when he could still rap back in the how to rob days, he wasn't some God mc. He was just plain mixtape ass fiddy. Had he really earned his way up and became something great, I'd have no problem with him, but he didn't.

Now a bunch of dumb ass G unit fans wanna run around like "GZA sucks!!!~!" And I gotta go "Yeah, well I hope you die."

Some people say I'm an ass hole though, so...
Rollo is offline   Reply With Quote