news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 06-25-2009, 07:55 PM   #1
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

oldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venoms
Default Part 2 before Part 1....

The surfacing of 'Shook Ones I' got me thinkin.

first of all why do artists put the 2nd of a track on their (debut) cd and no the 1st, and then never even bring out part 1.

and second of all, have there ever been part 1's floating around on the net

my only other example i can think of is Eminem - 'Jealousy Woe's II' on Infinite & 'Bitch Please II' on MMLP - although im sure i had 'Jealousy Woe's I' somewhere on my comp but i can't find it now.

add on

Aka. Living Proof
www.myspace.com/hiphop4infinite
oldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 03:49 AM   #2
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

the original shook ones was on a their demo before they were even called mobb deep and had some of the same lyrics..the pt2 was better so they put that on their debut

im not too sure about jealousy woes 2 but the original bitch please had nate dogg and xzibit featured on snoop's no limit top dogg album
Old 06-26-2009, 03:57 AM   #3
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

What do you mean "the surfacing of pt 1?" Did you just discover it this morning?

You've never heard the original Bitch Please? lol dude probably thinks that Bitch Please 3 on Limewire is legit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 09:53 AM   #4
benzo
Wu Vatican

benzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killa

http://www.zshare.net/audio/59676301f1683265/
^ Shook Ones Pt.1
benzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 09:57 AM   #5
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Shook Ones pt.2 isn't on the debut

Juvenile Hell is their debut
Old 06-27-2009, 09:57 AM   #6
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

oldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonerfarm View Post
What do you mean "the surfacing of pt 1?" Did you just discover it this morning?

You've never heard the original Bitch Please? lol dude probably thinks that Bitch Please 3 on Limewire is legit.

nah i aint just heard it this mornin, ive had i on my comp for a while but it was more in referal to the recent re-up of the Mob Deep Rare stuff thread.

n nah i never heard the original Bitch Please, the only Snoop album i own is Doggystyle

Aka. Living Proof
Old 06-27-2009, 04:43 PM   #7
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

get tha last meal, his best album after doggystyle
Old 06-27-2009, 09:17 PM   #8
benzo
Wu Vatican

benzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldie View Post
nah i aint just heard it this mornin, ive had i on my comp for a while but it was more in referal to the recent re-up of the Mob Deep Rare stuff thread.

n nah i never heard the original Bitch Please, the only Snoop album i own is Doggystyle
"yeah i always wondered where a Shook Ones part.1 was. nice work man. anyone got this original version then??"

^^ you said that 2 days ago. guess that's awhile lol....
benzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 11:35 PM   #9
ol dirty abbot
shaolin shadowboxer

ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

anyone come out with a part 3 with no part one or two?

ol dirty abbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 07:24 PM   #10
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by benzo View Post
"yeah i always wondered where a Shook Ones part.1 was. nice work man. anyone got this original version then??"

^^ you said that 2 days ago. guess that's awhile lol....
yeah that is a while lol ive been had the stuff from that thread since it was 1st made but i guess i thought i had Shook Ones Part 1 but didnt

Aka. Living Proof
Old 06-28-2009, 07:26 PM   #11
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol dirty abbot View Post
anyone come out with a part 3 with no part one or two?

yeah theres no need to be taking the piss when all im doing is asking about tracks from artists, whats the beef with me askin about it?

Aka. Living Proof
Old 06-28-2009, 07:31 PM   #12
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

oldie you constantly dont know shit lol, plus all your threads are like your name, old.

Shook ones 1 been out for longer than shook ones 2, any mobb deep fan has heard shook ones 1, if you hadnt heard it until this week you def aint "hulls biggest hip hop head".

i aint hatin im just saying i had to say this so you stop making all these dumbass threads
peace
Old 06-29-2009, 01:04 AM   #13
ol dirty abbot
shaolin shadowboxer

ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldie View Post
yeah theres no need to be taking the piss when all im doing is asking about tracks from artists, whats the beef with me askin about it?
i wasn't taking anything was asking a question similar to yours. Seriously

ol dirty abbot is offline   Reply With Quote