news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-03-2009, 12:11 AM   #1
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default who did Yeshua pray 2?

Sura 57=Allah is the hidden and manifest

he prayed to the Father

this is irrefutable and shows he is not Almighty God...not to mention Genesis 6:2 and Job 1:6 use the term Sons of God...not to mention the dead sea scrolls show that "Sons of God" was replaced by "Sons of ISreal"....cee thats why the religious text was corrupted...to hide "Sons of God" which completely blows the so called christians whole "Jesus is gods on begotten son" out of the water.....at sum point certain people claiming to be Jews, Christians and Muslims had to sweep under the rug the fact that the God of their scripture in his manifest form is a black man according to the text but om digressing

"Matthew 19:17 "Why do you ask me about what is good?" Jesus replied. "There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, obey the commandments."

lol.......why do you ask ME about what is good....he is clearly making a separation beetween himself and God......

Yashua said PETER IS THE ROCK UPON my church shall be founded and Peter cut off the roman soldiers ear.....lol....sounds similar to Muhammad battling the MEccans with his sword

bottom line

theres certain verses that irrefutiably prove the christian missionary wrong....learn them....its quite entertaining
knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote