news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 07-01-2009, 08:19 PM   #16
JEM
Wu-Veteran

JEM drunken mastaJEM drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-Noid Brown View Post
end of discussion my ass...

^
any jackass with half a brain know words can sound a certain way and can be spelt different... that alone being that homeboy doesn't know how to spell well should let you know where his intelligence is at.... all ya'll are EMO cause joey smashing niggaz left and right.

ya'll niggaz took this mef shit personal like the nigga pay your billz.... sai is a dope artist but he isn't half an emcee of what joey is....

how the fuck did sai murk joe??? ya'll niggas smokin too many wu-blunts on this site... get ya'll shit straight.

^^
no shit i tried to show you the similarities of that and sai's fucked up punchline so u get the picture....

u can think my opinion sucks that's fine... it goes to show your general knowledge about hip-hop...

#1 THAT KILLED SAIGON " SHOTS PEEL @ YA ENTOURAGE, NIGGA COULDN'T GET A DEAL ON ENTOURAGE / SO LIKE HOW IS IT HARDER TO BE ME/ IF I LOSE IN REAL LIFE BUT YOU CAN'T EVEN WIN ON T.V. / ME IM PROLLY ILLER , PROLLY WIT GUERILLAS / IN YA LOBBY WITH THE SHOTTY AND CHINCHILLAS / YOU A RAPPER , A BODY BUILDER / I'LL HAVE HIM IN THE E.R. WIT DOC TRYNA PUT HIM BACK TOGETHER LIKE A BODY BUILDER "

#2 THAT KILLED SAI
" LOOK AT THE NEW KID SOUNDING STUPID/ NIGGA I MADE JUST (BLAZE) MORE MONEY THAN YOU DID! / THE NERVE OF THE LOSER KEEP TRYNA HIDE WEAK ASS BARS BEHIND THE WORK OF PRODUCERS/

THE WHOLE SHIT IS SOOOOO SICK.. STOP HATING ON JUMPOFFFFFFFFFF!

u just keep dissapointing me man..i actually thought you of all people on this site would know whats what...youve proved me wrong

those 2 lines you just quoted were ones that actually did stand out to me..they both stood out as mediocre and corny...

"im prolly iller..prolly with geurillas..in the lobby with the shotty and chinchillas???"

that was wack im sorry...he sounds real unconfident sayin prolly.. and in the lobby with guerillas? how bout hes prolly on a webcam gettin slapped around by his girlfriend...and ALOT of buddens wack ass lines are repeat words ..and most of em weightless in real life

tryn to question my general knowledge of hip hop? now whos the EMO...u defending budden like he's youre fuckin boyfriend..dude got outta line..and still talkin shit...sumbody put a fork in em
JEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 11:47 PM   #17
corky831
Veteran Member

corky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of fury

P-Noid is just on buddens dick cuz hes from brick city
Old 07-02-2009, 12:33 AM   #18
KingMalik

KingMalik crouching tiger

saigiddy ate that nigga joey, plain and simple, fuck that
KingMalik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 01:25 AM   #19
P-Noid Brown
same ol' same ol'

P-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killa

corky your just madd because nobody ever really came out of ct poppin....shutdafuckup...
Old 07-02-2009, 01:04 PM   #20
J.T.S.
God Of WAr

J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Saigon over Joe all day long!

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 01:15 PM   #21
P-Noid Brown
same ol' same ol'

P-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killa

budden over sai forever and a day better...

im defending joe cause he's better than the bullshit ya'll tryna ya'll tryna pump .... niggaz is really touchy since joey broke silence...fuck ya'll...

jem obviously your very emo trying to disrespect my character over opinions... get ya shit straight ... it's niggaz like you !!! If you were in the bricks you'd be paying punk dues daily....
Old 07-02-2009, 01:27 PM   #22
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

notice how the budden fans never post his songs, because they know hes wack, they just dickride for the sake of it
Old 07-02-2009, 03:20 PM   #23
derek41
SLIMEY SAVAGE

derek41 crouching tigerderek41 crouching tiger

Both these rappers are just all right. Joe Budden, that dudes been inthe game for years and hasn't done shit. Saigon better but he aint all that either.
derek41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 09:32 PM   #24
Rollo
An act of God

Rollo drunken mastaRollo drunken mastaRollo drunken masta

Quote:
YOU A RAPPER , A BODY BUILDER / I'LL HAVE HIM IN THE E.R. WIT DOC TRYNA PUT HIM BACK TOGETHER LIKE A BODY BUILDER "

SHOTS PEEL @ YA ENTOURAGE, NIGGA COULDN'T GET A DEAL ON ENTOURAGE
You actually think that's good? I think he took a whole 5 seconds to come up with that.
Rollo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 05:20 AM   #25
JEM
Wu-Veteran

JEM drunken mastaJEM drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-Noid Brown View Post
budden over sai forever and a day better...

im defending joe cause he's better than the bullshit ya'll tryna ya'll tryna pump .... niggaz is really touchy since joey broke silence...fuck ya'll...

jem obviously your very emo trying to disrespect my character over opinions... get ya shit straight ... it's niggaz like you !!! If you were in the bricks you'd be paying punk dues daily....

lol shut the fuck up!!! you know you the one who started this whole personal shit...u tryn to start a battle with me now?? ill eat u
JEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 06:50 AM   #26
theDZA
ADEPT

theDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
notice how the budden fans never post his songs, because they know hes wack, they just dickride for the sake of it
jus thinkin the same shit...u know i actually fink that this P-Noid dude is actually Joe Budden tryin to make people respect him, either that or he is one of the biggest dick-riders i have ever seen