news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 07-03-2009, 01:12 PM   #1
EnD
Deadly Drums

EnD shaolin masta killaEnD shaolin masta killaEnD shaolin masta killaEnD shaolin masta killaEnD shaolin masta killaEnD shaolin masta killaEnD shaolin masta killa
Default 50 Cent says Method Man is the best in Wu

Check it
Old 07-03-2009, 01:26 PM   #2
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

he's stay's on method man's nut's he must want a callabo or something
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 01:28 PM   #3
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

he only know the method man verse from biggie's album
Old 07-03-2009, 01:35 PM   #4
lynskey

lynskey crouching tiger

On GZA

'music so smart its dumb'

fuck off back to the candy shop you know nothing cunt.
lynskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 01:45 PM   #5
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^i thought that was hilarious...when the liquid swords album is 'harder' than most of 50s catalogue
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 01:58 PM   #6
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i made this exact same thread about 2 weeks ago, when he said the same thing on Flex radio show

This is now the 3rd time hes qouted those same lines on record, and also the 4th times hes gone on record to say he loves Meth like this

I never heard him talk about other rappers in this way like he does with Meth
Old 07-03-2009, 02:08 PM   #7
EnD
Deadly Drums

EnD shaolin masta killaEnD shaolin masta killaEnD shaolin masta killaEnD shaolin masta killaEnD shaolin masta killaEnD shaolin masta killaEnD shaolin masta killa

Tomorrow Meth joins G-Unit.

Now that would be interesting.
Old 07-03-2009, 02:11 PM   #8
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't understand why it is so special 50's favorite Wu tang member is meth

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 02:12 PM   #9
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
he only know the method man verse from biggie's album
lmfaoo

and the verse from got my mind made up with pac

automatic best status to 50
Old 07-03-2009, 02:15 PM   #10
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"philosophies philosophies.....

microscopes"
Old 07-03-2009, 02:16 PM   #11
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
i made this exact same thread about 2 weeks ago, when he said the same thing on Flex radio show

This is now the 3rd time hes qouted those same lines on record, and also the 4th times hes gone on record to say he loves Meth like this

I never heard him talk about other rappers in this way like he does with Meth
I bet he secretly listens to your all I need when alone, and he secretly hates redman

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 02:48 PM   #12
Unicron the Agitator
Goin' Ricky Retardo

Unicron the Agitator crouching tigerUnicron the Agitator crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to Unicron the Agitator

Mmmm... Sounds like your boy Fiddy got a man crush on Meth. He got that "Thuggin' Luv".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QmO2m15WAc

"Yeah I hit dat, but I ain't seed it up..."
Unicron the Agitator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 02:51 PM   #13
LOSTRADAMUS

LOSTRADAMUS grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to LOSTRADAMUS

50 just basically called himself stupid and GZA smart
LOSTRADAMUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 02:58 PM   #14
Slide
underground

Slide crouching tiger
Send a message via ICQ to Slide

+1
I think50 cent is right. MethodMan is best in Wu-Tang.
Slide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 03:01 PM   #15
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

50 Cent used to open up for Method Man I heard, He's in one of Meth's videos aswell...
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote