news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 07-11-2009, 07:44 PM   #1
Killah_L
CHICKEN HEAD

Killah_L shaolin monk
Default Johnny J (R.I.P.) never mentioned as top producer

Why is this? He produced so many dope cuts and him and Pac were one of the best duos in hip hop (IMO)
He made All eyez on me a classic, takke away his tracks your left with one disc
Killah_L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 07:50 PM   #2
kwabena1041
Veteran Member

kwabena1041 crouching tigerkwabena1041 crouching tiger

kwabena1041 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 07:51 PM   #3
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

that sucks...he had a good sound

when and how did he die?
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 12:15 AM   #4
Sindrom
I <3 cock

Sindrom crouching tiger

Yeah he was real good. Commited suicide. This year or last year, cant remember.
Sindrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 12:38 AM   #5
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ thats crzy

wasnt he the white cat who was in those documentaries talking baout making htose beats for pac.

shits crazy.

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 12:47 AM   #6
GZAjector
FIRE CROTCH YAKUBIAN WARRIOR

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dude died when he "jumped off" one of the top tiers in an LA jail, serving a sentence for a dwi or some shit. sounds shady to me

but yeah, dude had some classics

Rob vs Bob
GZAjector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 01:06 PM   #7
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

who the fuck commits suicide over a 2 month bid if that

rIp
Old 07-13-2009, 01:30 PM   #8
Oztradamus
The Cure-Coming Neveruary

Oztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
^ thats crzy

wasnt he the white cat who was in those documentaries talking baout making htose beats for pac.

shits crazy.
Actually he was half Mexican/half Black, dude was a very very underrated producer..

Oztradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 02:25 PM   #9
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

that's insane that he committed suicide...somehow i doubt that's really what happened...california jails are supposed to be highly violent and very corrupt

rip to a talented dude
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 08:11 PM   #10
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

Mcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of fury

he produced these two songs for Bizzy Bone