news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 07-16-2009, 07:01 PM   #1
Kemeticly Doubs
Doin The Knowledge

Kemeticly Doubs crouching tiger
Default man i missed the save the world thread...gotta add on

#1 why yall close it???.....but nevamind that.....

peace peace..
first (no disrespect)...yall talkin bout saving the WORLD...the WORLD.....now i know aint nobody slow...but do yall know how fukin' BIG the WORLD is....now if yall talkin' bout saving the EARTH thats another story but even when we talkin bout the earth what EXACTLY are we talkin' bout nah mean??....EVERY country on earth....or certain areas on earth....are we talkin' bout like recycling or using less chemicals on are food or sum em'...what are we talkin' bout here???...

i feel that question is a big question and the solutions will happen in eras...that's a BIG project..(and vary with they ways we are thinking of this question)(thank u sunny for the thread unfortunately everybody never came up wit a mutual understanding)

i feel number 1 (being african centered) that the "underdogs" (people of african descent)(african americans) must get our respect back and the mojority of people on this site should be some what conscious and have at least a little KOS...(we been thru threads on that)and know how to keep fighting for a revolution(in all many ways and angles)
but first to save the WORLD we must first eventually get our minds on the level it was created to and even fight if we have to for our respect and rights....but only we can do that and yall know how...because in the correct mind state...WE KNOW how to take care of the earth....as long as we follow laws and actually give a fuck about the world or earth.....the only way to save the WORLD is if the majority of EVEREYBODY in rgw WORLD have a mutal understanding of how to treat eachother AND the EARTH(our world)(mother nature)(mother goddess)....the WORLD would HAVE to be mostly united(evil will never leave completly)but the rest of us must be united IN the mind set of loving our world and loving our earth to the core...loving ourselves loving our people(dont get emotional(lol))...having a level of peace with each other while still doing our own thing...WITH NO ORGINIZATION...THERE IS NO CONTROL...NO SOLUTION...we must have oginazation within orginzation united....and WE(black folk).....must be involved and mainly doin what it do and running these orginazations also and make a change....word up....build wit me for sum more fuel on this build.....i ain't get my add on

peace
Old 07-16-2009, 07:17 PM   #2
DeeBlock
Veteran Member

DeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal son

You brought up a point I agree with. You've said to save the world, we should save ourselves.

DeeBlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 07:46 PM   #3
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the world = the people

where does the "save yourself" cliche come from ?

imagine if Martin Luther King thought like that

self improvment never ends - waiting for yourself to become perfect before you set out to help others...others will never get help -

image if doctors thought that way

the other thread got derailed by people who could not respect each other - so instead of deleting the post, i locked the thread

this can be the new one -

earth doesn't need saving - it moves us - we don't move it

one of the problems we face in saving the world are people who just want to do their own thing their own way - we have to go with what gets the good results displayed by those who are good examples - it takes humble mature people who are ready to get this mess cleaned up - those of us who see the mess and who refuse to dine on that mess -
Old 07-16-2009, 08:48 PM   #4
DeeBlock
Veteran Member

DeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
the world = the people

where does the "save yourself" cliche come from ?

imagine if Martin Luther King thought like that

self improvment never ends - waiting for yourself to become perfect before you set out to help others...others will never get help -

image if doctors thought that way

I could give advice or material things to another person to help them, but if that person refuses to HELP him or herself with those things, they could not be helped. So the decision is up to the individual, not me.

It requires each of us to help our selves. Others could point to the right path, but it is up to us to walk down that path.

Peace.
Old 07-16-2009, 10:45 PM   #5
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeBlock View Post
I could give advice or material things to another person to help them, but if that person refuses to HELP him or herself with those things, they could not be helped. So the decision is up to the individual, not me.

It requires each of us to help our selves. Others could point to the right path, but it is up to us to walk down that path.

Peace.

unfortunately there is a time where people like that will have to be forced to submit to righteous law - and get inline with divine order - those who they will have to submit to will not abuse/oppress them

- them not wanting to listen and them doing what they feel like doing is a part of whats maintaining the mess we are in -

or maybe a separation of the 2 will have to take place -

better yet, those who are ready move upward to higher places

so i guess there is no saving the world
Old 07-16-2009, 11:29 PM   #6
DeeBlock
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post

or maybe a separation of the 2 will have to take place -

better yet, those who are ready move upward to higher places
Is a separation possible?

What if one has foolish children who choose to be of those who do not accept instruction?

That child could grow up to be foolish and live among us.

What are those "higher places" you speak of?
Old 07-16-2009, 11:33 PM   #7
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Is a separation possible?

What if one has foolish children who choose to be of those who do not accept instruction?

spank em

Quote:
That child could grow up to be foolish and live among us.

kill em

Quote:
What are those "higher places" you speak of?

where the best parts are preserved for the qualified ones - the True Elite -

getting there is hard work

falling from there is death