news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 07-15-2009, 09:56 PM   #31
Rollo
An act of God

Rollo drunken mastaRollo drunken mastaRollo drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
^^^haha you turned a thread about 'how do we save the world' into an attack on illegal immigrants and affirmative action

I attacked the forced acceptance of those things, not the people caught up in them.
Again, you don't understand my view at all and your attempt to peg me as some peckerwood is bound for failure.

I believe affirmative action had it's place, but this isn't the 70s.
When there is a mixed president, this notion of white superiority in the work place is pretty much dead. So, basically supporters of affirmative action are reverse racists, bigot.

Sorry to break it to you, and as someone who's slavic and a hiphop fan, you can't tell me I have a hate for people of different origins... I embrace other cultures and customs, I just think it's my choice which ones I pick.

Not yours....
Rollo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 09:58 PM   #32
Rollo
An act of God

And yes, people have the right to immigrate, however we must be careful who we allow to immigrate, obviously cartels who murder Americans on our own soil are not people we want to welcome in.

similarly, they should have to go through the proper channels and expect to be required to show they have the legal right to come here or know not to come here at all.

My family is only two generations deep in this country, you should keep that in mind.

Last edited by Rollo; 07-15-2009 at 10:01 PM.
Old 07-15-2009, 10:02 PM   #33
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^where are you getting this stuff? is affirmative action even a relevant social issue in 2009? and you call me a bigot? lol...where did i even express support of it? i just questioned why you were bringing it up out of the ether when it wasn't even pertinent to the discussion...and i pegged you as a peckerwood? lol, rollo bizarro

if i don't understand your view, it is due to your failure to articulate it...but at the same time, your remarks are so inflammatory and absurd that i have trouble taking them seriously...
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 10:18 PM   #34
Rollo
An act of God

Quote:
^^^where are you getting this stuff?
is affirmative action even a relevant social issue in 2009
Yes. At least for those of us who still think.

Quote:
and you call me a bigot? lol...where did i even express support of it?

You criticized me for bringing a negative view of it.
You brought up how this was a thread about saving the world, that seems to imply you think I am doing the opposite and am standing in opposition of affirmative action to counter progress, filling this lame archetype you have for an ignorant peckerwood.

So sorry, but how didn't you express support of it?

I love the go in aggressive then pull back and go "oh shit" strategy you have here though.

Seems to be working well for you lol

Quote:
if i don't understand your view, it is due to your failure to articulate it...but at the same time, your remarks are so inflammatory
No, they are not inflammatory, you're just uppity.
Quote:
and absurd

Absurd is saying war leads only to violence, when the technology you are using wouldn't exist without war, nor would the modern medicine you enjoy, nor would the aviation, the infastructure, our advances in space, the current economic and world systems which you seem to so support were all crafted by war.

I'm sorry, you either lead a sheltered life or are a naive idealist who has no idea wtf he's talking about.
Old 07-15-2009, 10:31 PM   #35
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default fffffffff

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
How can we save the world, and what are we saving it from ?
everything toxic must be destroyed

end the industrial age

and let the earth do what its supposed to do

and one of those things is grow food for us

how can One do that?

you gotta cut the one and only snake's head off

then the puppets will crumble

how can one do that?

unite the entire human family against the snake

how can one do that?
knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 10:41 PM   #36
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
Yes. At least for those of us who still think.

You criticized me for bringing a negative view of it.
You brought up how this was a thread about saving the world, that seems to imply you think I am doing the opposite and am standing in opposition of affirmative action to counter progress, filling this lame archetype you have for an ignorant peckerwood.

So sorry, but how didn't you express support of it?

I love the go in aggressive then pull back and go "oh shit" strategy you have here though.

Seems to be working well for you lol

No, they are not inflammatory, you're just uppity.

Absurd is saying war leads only to violence, when the technology you are using wouldn't exist without war, nor would the modern medicine you enjoy, nor would the aviation, the infastructure, our advances in space, the current economic and world systems which you seem to so support were all crafted by war.

I'm sorry, you either lead a sheltered life or are a naive idealist who has no idea wtf he's talking about.
you lack understanding...i support the current economic and world systems? are you skimming through the thread and reading no posts other than your own?
i posted this in the first page of the thread
Quote:
if we were to eradicate economic systems based on scarcity, that would be a start, and then implement a resource-based social system

but this would require massive redistribution of wealth and resources, and also re-education of the majority of the population.

also if we took the mental and the spiritual world as seriously as the material/physical world that would help.

the status quo definitely needs to be destroyed, the only people who are interested in maintaining it are those few in charge who benefit from it....wars, poverty, periodic economic upheaval...are all tools to maintain the status quo.

if more people realized we don't need the majority of what we're conditioned to believe is important, alot of the strife we observe regularly would become a thing of the past.
so...um...yeah...i really support the current status quo...better luck next time rollo

all you're doing is making elaborate ad hominem attacks which require circular logic to work...they are a syllogistic centrifuge.

you're boring, sir.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 11:00 PM   #37
Rollo
An act of God

Quote:
you lack understanding...i support the current economic and world systems?

Well, you're certainly not for opposing them.

Unless you take my suggestion of war as simply being killing ?
As I said, there are more ways to conduct war than through the traditional battle field.
Invisible conflicts happen all the time.

BTW, loved the way you ignored my noting the contributions war has made to society.

sort of shits on your notion of nothing positive emerging from human sacrifice, huh?

lol

Quote:

all you're doing is making elaborate ad hominem attacks which require circular logic to work...they are a syllogistic centrifuge.
Elaborate ad hominem ? That seems sort of contradicting when you consider a valid argument with factual basis is far more elaborate than any ad hominem attack. Hardly, I stated a simple view point, you misunderstood it, you claimed I contradicted myself earlier, then ignored it when I demonstrated it did not. You said you weren't for war but believe in opposing(warring) with the same system I wish to. And now you're just throwing out empty character assassinations that have no basis.

Stop selectively reading my points about the contributions of war and how I did not contradict myself and also stop generalizing and trying to twist people's words into poorly constructed strawmen and maybe just maybe you'll have an actual argument to make.

You are correct though, I did not read your post on the first page.
Old 07-16-2009, 11:20 PM   #38
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yall cool now ?

please continue the discussion in Peace
Old 07-17-2009, 12:16 AM   #39
Rollo
An act of God

No, we aren't, but I won't continue to disrupt your thread with argument.
Old 07-17-2009, 10:01 AM   #40
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

argument is good - its the name calling and emotional rants that throw the thread off
Old 07-17-2009, 10:24 AM   #41
Rollo
An act of God

I can't display emotion through text but as I said, arguing ceased.
Old 07-17-2009, 01:24 PM   #42
Abandon All Hope

Abandon All Hope grasshopper

We can only save it from humankind, the only real plague there is on this planet.