news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 07-17-2009, 01:45 PM   #1
J.T.S.
God Of WAr

J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default What's on your plates??

Since we have a wide spectrum of thought here, I was wondering what are the Dietary Habits of those who post here in the knowledge Vegan, Vegetarian, Mixture, Straight Savage(All Meat no vegetables), what.

I believe diet definitely affects your mental, physical, and spiritual well-being.

just curious
mine
organic Vegetable juice & Smoothies - break-fast
Organic fruits & veges for - Lunch

about 40 ounces of organic fruit & vegetable juice or smoothies for dinner

lots of dark green vegetables, Organic collard greens,kale, i need lots of chlorophyll/liquefied Sunlight

sunflower seeds, nuts, for snacks

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 01:54 PM   #2
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

we are not suppose to eat - that's the best thing to do
Old 07-17-2009, 05:41 PM   #3
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

pizza rolls
Old 07-17-2009, 05:55 PM   #4
p-rok73
Veteran Member

p-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal son

Straight Savage for me. Example: Brown Rice w/ peas, plantains, & a fat pork chop. I'm half Puerto Rican, LOL.
p-rok73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 08:05 PM   #5
KaramelSundae
#TU

KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to KaramelSundae

plantains are the bomb!

i tried not eating red meat for like 3 months
couldn't last...
at first it just didn't taste the same anymore
but are you kidding me?
how could i be such a fool to give up carne asada!?

ain't nothing change but the address...
KaramelSundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 08:09 PM   #6
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaramelSundae View Post
plantains are the bomb!

i tried not eating red meat for like 3 months
couldn't last...
at first it just didn't taste the same anymore
but are you kidding me?
how could i be such a fool to give up carne asada!?

that pig has been dead for 5 months and your just now eating it ?
Old 07-19-2009, 08:11 PM   #7
BTTR KNG KOOL
Veteran Member

BTTR KNG KOOL drunken mastaBTTR KNG KOOL drunken mastaBTTR KNG KOOL drunken masta

Karelian Hot Pot
BTTR KNG KOOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 08:14 PM   #8
KaramelSundae
#TU

KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
i dont eat pork thanks.

Old 07-19-2009, 08:20 PM   #9
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaramelSundae View Post
i dont eat pork thanks.

why not ?

that cow has been dead for 6 months and you're just now eating i ?
Old 07-19-2009, 08:34 PM   #10
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default fffffffff

my diet is either 4 or 7

if om on 4 my diet is more lax...eye still eat raw fruits and veggies but eye will also eat at pakistani/indian restraunts and get the naan's made of white bread and chick peas...eye get the lower qualities of vegan ice creams with the evaporated cane juice...chocowalla chocolate bars.....to put it short lower quality vegan junk food.....and the 4 diet has the tendecy to drop down to 3 diet which might include sum offically toxic shit...but eye can't stay on the 3 long because it will immediatly start to effect my health....which is good....which is gooooooood...sweet sugar pie.....

but if om on the 7 its only the healthiest highest quality foods....raw vegan generally....eye been on the 7 diet for the past couple of days and its been organic mangos, nectarines, romaine lettuce, raw chocolate, hemp seeds, dandelions out the backyard
knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 08:48 PM   #11
KaramelSundae
#TU

Quote:
Quote:
why not ?

that cow has been dead for 6 months and you're just now eating i ?

Old 07-19-2009, 08:50 PM   #12
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

ha ha ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
my diet is either 4 or 7

if om on 4 my diet is more lax...eye still eat raw fruits and veggies but eye will also eat at pakistani/indian restraunts and get the naan's made of white bread and chick peas...eye get the lower qualities of vegan ice creams with the evaporated cane juice...chocowalla chocolate bars.....to put it short lower quality vegan junk food.....and the 4 diet has the tendecy to drop down to 3 diet which might include sum offically toxic shit...but eye can't stay on the 3 long because it will immediatly start to effect my health....which is good....which is gooooooood...sweet sugar pie.....

but if om on the 7 its only the healthiest highest quality foods....raw vegan generally....eye been on the 7 diet for the past couple of days and its been organic mangos, nectarines, romaine lettuce, raw chocolate, hemp seeds, dandelions out the backyard

nice - how often do you eat ?
Old 07-19-2009, 08:52 PM   #13
KaramelSundae
#TU

anyone ever tried or heard of the blood type diet?

if so, does it work?

Old 07-19-2009, 09:58 PM   #14
Face of the Golden Falcon
...born of a future war

Face of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venoms
Send a message via MSN to Face of the Golden Falcon

what do you mean "does it work?"...

In respects to what?

Are you talking weight loss or just is it healthy diet or what?

SHEM HETEP

Req Em Ab

Face of the Golden Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 01:45 PM   #15
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Vagina, Hold the salt.