news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 09-11-2005, 01:59 AM   #16
Kennings
Thought Provoker

Kennings grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Kennings
Default Re: My Grouse against Hip Hop and Fuck some of these Wu Fans

yea I love intellectual rap and thats all you see in my cd collection...but Im just sayin if thats all there was on the radio, and all there was on tv, and the only cd's everyone I knew bought...itd get played out, cuz at the same time you do your fun here and there, its just healthy
Kennings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 02:58 AM   #17
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBOS
Thats true, and I agree with you 100%. But I think you got it all wrong, the dirty south stuff you see wu fans hate is shit like ying yang tiwns and mike jones and lil flip.
how r u supposed to agree 100% an think it's all wrong?
Old 09-11-2005, 05:49 PM   #18
Biggbwoy
Intelligent King

Biggbwoy grasshopper

Yeah, I love this music...like I said it's kept me alive....creativity is dying
Old 09-11-2005, 05:55 PM   #19
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

Bone Collecta grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Bone Collecta Send a message via Yahoo to Bone Collecta

Fuck You If Ya Mind Isnt Open Basically

Bone Collecta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 07:26 PM   #20
LordReveal
Veteran Member

LordReveal crouching tiger

I agree with all, specially with the thread starter and True Wisdom. Being that we all Wu supporters, we all love intelligent lyrics. But I also gotta have my dose of Jay-Z & Biggie as well. Life has many sides to it, it's all not one huge party, but its not all miserable either. Everything goes thru phases. At times, u might feel happy, other times u might be down, other times u might be mad as hell. Wu-Tang is my favorite group, but I just cant listen to them all day every day. If u listen to Wu all day, eveyday, that's a little something called obsession. I mean, it wouldn't hurt for some people who only listen to ignorant shit all the time to all of a sudden listen to Wu 24/7. That would be good, because they would start elevating their minds. But us as Wu supporters, we shouldn't only listen to Wu. We know right from wrong more (musically at least), so we should also have fun. I could listen to a 50 Cent song (yea right) without getting amped up and ready to shoot somebody. I could do that because I know and Understand that when I listen to 50 (yea right), he's selling me an illusion thru music, so I'm not gonna take him serious.
Old 09-11-2005, 07:47 PM   #21
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This thread was more than a rant....I was going to make a thread like this myself sometime....I shall exalt the thread starter with reputation points.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 07:51 PM   #22
Dr Zayus
Wu Vatican

Dr Zayus drunken mastaDr Zayus drunken masta

Wow.. nice to see someone agrees. =P
Dr Zayus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 08:05 PM   #23
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

i dont listen to much other than wu cuz a lot of stuff is just garbage to me. being that i started off with wu, my standards for good music are very high.

there's plenty of other music out there but i've seen no reason to care much about it.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 10:34 PM   #24
LordReveal
Veteran Member

LordReveal crouching tiger

Remember this, people: Music is a form of entertainment, meaning it's meant to have fun. It shouldnt only be educational and it shouldnt only be fun. It should be both.
Old 09-11-2005, 11:12 PM   #25
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Wu tang aint the only thing to bump, even if all you like is old school wu, you got tribe called quest, mos def and kwelli, onyx, krs, rakim, gangstarr, nas.... all that good shit.

And I bump other shit to I.E. Big L, Biggie, Big Pun,(lol lot of bigs) Jay-Z... wich is pretty different from wu...
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 09:02 AM   #26
WuBanga36
Veteran Member

WuBanga36 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to WuBanga36 Send a message via Yahoo to WuBanga36

My mind is just adapted to East Coast Hip Hop and West Coast Underground Hip Hop.
Old 09-12-2005, 11:11 AM   #27
Chief 'Broom
Veteran Member

Chief 'Broom shaolin monk

"i wonder if these wack niggas realize they're wack / and they the reason why my people say they tired of rap" -common sense-
Chief 'Broom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 03:22 PM   #28
lucky arms

lucky arms grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennings
yea I love intellectual rap and thats all you see in my cd collection...but Im just sayin if thats all there was on the radio, and all there was on tv, and the only cd's everyone I knew bought...itd get played out, cuz at the same time you do your fun here and there, its just healthy
Well yeah there's fun rap out there but all that jiggy palya stuff just dot jive with me.
lucky arms is offline   Reply With Quote