news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 07-19-2009, 11:26 AM   #16
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

doo doo butter

i've never seen it or heard of it before

looks like something that would only be available in australia
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 11:56 AM   #17
Inspectah_Dirk
Eindbaws.

Inspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkey

Love that stuff, but it sucks that overhere we can't get the really big jar. I've seen them in France and Italy tho...but i never bought them.

Not an accurate representation of white people.
Inspectah_Dirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 12:16 PM   #18
Cee Oh Vee
Capo

Cee Oh Vee drunken mastaCee Oh Vee drunken masta

I made a thread like this way back. But it was called 'Chocolate Spread' I think.

Chocolate spread is a universal term. Nutella is obviously trademarked.

However, Nutella contains nuts and has a more nutty flavour. Whereas most other chocolate spreads don't.

I seek refuge with the Lord of Daybreak

Cee Oh Vee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 02:57 AM   #19
MAYOR QUIMBY
Veteran Member

MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^^

i wouldn't mind making this chocolate spread:

MAYOR QUIMBY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 03:00 AM   #20
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahah

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 08:57 AM   #21
KaramelSundae
#TU

KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to KaramelSundae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
doo doo butter

i've never seen it or heard of it before

looks like something that would only be available in australia
you can get it at any store...your missing out
its bomb...i eat it on english muffins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor LES View Post
^^^^

i wouldn't mind making this chocolate spread:

she probably cringes when she sees this picture

ain't nothing change but the address...
KaramelSundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 09:53 AM   #22
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Blackula Spectacula

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
fuck am i the only person here who thinks its just ok ?

gimie a bottle of condensed milk

^ dude has a pimple problem
Don't the make Nutella Pizza in Australia ?

I would like to try that.

Old 07-20-2009, 09:57 AM   #23
begongo
I AM HIPHOP

begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to begongo Send a message via Yahoo to begongo Send a message via Skype™ to begongo

I eat nutella just about every morning for years now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspectah_Dirk View Post
Love that stuff, but it sucks that overhere we can't get the really big jar. I've seen them in France and Italy tho...but i never bought them.
you find both the big one and the small one in the albert heijn man, or how big of a jar are you talking?
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.
begongo is offline   Reply With Quote