news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

View Poll Results: what's your dripie k signature policy?
Its dope! I love ass! 11 78.57%
It goes on my nerves, although i'm in favour of big shaking asses. 2 14.29%
I disgust of all depicting of woman body as a sexual objects(in doubts of my own sexual orientation) 1 7.14%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-21-2009, 10:46 AM   #16
5hundred&one
Groovallegiance

5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
?
so my question to you is why are you consistantly doing something your ashamed of?
I'm just sayin, the day it becomes an actual priority to come here and check what a handful of eurofags have to say about my posts, while in public surrounded by total strangers, is the day I log off for good.
5hundred&one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 02:02 PM   #17
begongo
I AM HIPHOP

begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to begongo Send a message via Yahoo to begongo Send a message via Skype™ to begongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
i like the way its done, like when it claps it looks like is shakes the camera

it looks like an auto-fuck where you can just put ya boner in and let it do all the work.
word

the threadstarter is a fag for disapproving bouncing asses
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.
begongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 03:01 PM   #18
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i think the sig should be changed same with tecknowledgist because i post from work sometimes as do a lot of other posters and that shit can get us in trouble !!! moderators need to get on their job instead of merging / locking threads that are keeping the subforums alive ...
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 03:06 PM   #19
begongo
I AM HIPHOP

begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to begongo Send a message via Yahoo to begongo Send a message via Skype™ to begongo

so the sig should be changed because speakonitgod posts from work sometimes
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.
begongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 03:09 PM   #20
EnD
Deadly Drums

EnD shaolin masta killaEnD shaolin masta killaEnD shaolin masta killaEnD shaolin masta killaEnD shaolin masta killaEnD shaolin masta killaEnD shaolin masta killa

There should be an option to disable signatures... Then everyone would be happeh.

Edit: Well well, that is actually possible. User CP --> Edit options

Last edited by EnD; 07-21-2009 at 03:22 PM.
EnD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 05:19 PM   #21
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

i have a solution

don't post from work and actually work! are you not supposed to use the internet on your work computer for personal uses?