news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 01-04-2007, 05:22 PM   #16
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimi View Post
^^^lmao

but i love my country too much to do that

thats all good - but your country is a piece of land under the sun.

is it the people in your country that you love ?

can you have respect for others in other countries ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Unseen View Post
Nationalism may be even worse than racism.

to have no nation while suffering from racism is just double worst

customs and spooky beliefs seperate people and confines them to a land where they protect their borders from disbelievers and people with "strange customs"

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."
7EL7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 08:46 PM   #17
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

up

build
Old 07-25-2009, 01:04 AM   #18
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

this is over 2 years old man
Old 07-25-2009, 01:22 AM   #19
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

If you look through every flag in the world the most widely used colour is Red - Red is seen as the most intimidating colour.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 01:49 AM   #20
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

humans are pack animals, look at people who support a team in sport, look at groups at school, look at people who listen to differernt types of music etc etc.

its human nature to want to be in the pack, and when you are the other packs are almost the N.M.E.

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 03:24 AM   #21
Compulsion
Veteran Member

Compulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
Nationalism may be even worse than racism. I don't think there's anything wrong with havin a sense of family and where they've come from but that shit also allows people to starve to death miles from a town that has a problem with obsesity. And then the attitude is "Well they aren't Americans, so it's really not our problem."

While we should be able to step back and look at that and realize, "What the fuck are you talking about? A human is a human. Lets get these people some food and lets find a way to make this whole thing work better for everybody." The goverments of the world have just fooled us into thinking we're not in this together. As long as we believe that, shit will stay the same.
It goes both ways..How many around the world hate 'american's' for being 'american'?

I do agree with what you are saying though. A human is a human...We should respect all living things.

The last part I bolded was my favorite part. So True.