news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 07-27-2009, 08:31 PM   #1
David Daniel Davis
N.I.

David Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venoms
Default Is your anticipation for Only Built For Cuban Linx II...

...starting to wane as time goes by? It was supposed to come out in Summer 2006 and now three years later it seems as though it is finally on the verge of being here. I asked some friends today if they would cop it but they said they are not excited for it anymore. Most of them said if it did come they would just buy the bootleg anyway. I will still cop the real thing when it does drop but pushing back an l.p. for too long can screw up your sales.
David Daniel Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 09:40 PM   #2
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ive been waiting for a single on vinyl 4 ever..
that's probally the 1st thing rae needs 2 do be4 sept..

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 09:42 PM   #3
corky831
Veteran Member

corky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of fury

im lookin forward now that g-hide and crim 09 r off the album
Old 07-27-2009, 09:57 PM   #4
Unicron the Agitator
Goin' Ricky Retardo

Unicron the Agitator crouching tigerUnicron the Agitator crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to Unicron the Agitator

Fuck an Only Built 4 Cuban Linx Part 2!!!! Fuck it up it's stupid asshole! If I ever see it, I will make it eat shit, then eat the shit it crapped after eating it's shit. It's fucking clown shoes! I for one will be boycotting this record. Who's with me?

"Yeah I hit dat, but I ain't seed it up..."
Unicron the Agitator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 11:38 PM   #5
corky831
Veteran Member

corky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of fury

^ lmao
Old 07-28-2009, 02:55 AM   #6
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

everybody is gonna buy it
lmao how in the hell else are they gonna complete their wu cd collection??

they will dl it of course
it will be good
then one day they will come across it at best buy and undoubtedly put it in their hand cart niggah.

none of you faggots with accounts on a wu tang site are gonna protest the wu tang music your on the site for in the first place

somebody please negative rep DDD for me fuck, this will you purchase shit can only be talked about so many ways...

Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 04:02 AM   #7
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

Yes and it was supposed to drop 9 years ago, as stated in the "Immobilarity" booklet. But a dope single will raise my anticipation.

8 is online now   Reply With Quote