news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 07-28-2009, 12:21 PM   #1
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default the "power" to be racist?

lets discuss this

some of our intellectual leaders when accused of being racist, sometimes respond with something to the effect of " I have no power for me to be a racist"

have you heard this?

to some it may sound crazy, but it actually is quite accurate imo

lets discuss what they mean when they say this

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 12:23 PM   #2
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

why is every thread in here about race

take that shit to gen chat

its got nothing to do with knowledge

all this "Race" shit is just trivial bs in the grand scheme of life. Open your mind to nature and the universe.
Old 07-28-2009, 12:28 PM   #3
Inspectah_Dirk
Eindbaws.

Inspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkey

Hmm, good one. Tough for me tho, since it's another language, and thus i could interpret it in a different way.

In my opinion, it something like saying they're too good of a person to be a racist or something. Not in those direct words, and they most likely don't want it to sound like that (cause that would be cocky), but still.

Something like power in a wrong kinda way, the power of stupidity haha. I don't really know.

But why can't people with power (like intellectual leaders) just say something racist? Just shows they are human you know. Everybody has opinions about stuff and people, they do as well. But it's like they have to please everyone, so they can't really give their opinions.

Not an accurate representation of white people.
Inspectah_Dirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 12:30 PM   #4
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

dont exagerate

Quote:
yes it does

Quote:
fuck i look like doing that?

who the fuck in general hat can discuss this with relevant, factual information

besides, i dont want this to be a white/black thing bacause of scary ass immature kids.

Old 07-28-2009, 12:32 PM   #5
dezmond

dezmond crouching tigerdezmond crouching tiger

Think it was Mark Twain who said "Any body capable of getting themselves into a position of power, SHOULD NOT be in a position of power"..

But thats the way cookies crumble.
Old 07-28-2009, 12:42 PM   #6
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Quote:
btw, i just checked

there is not a single thread about race in the front.

maybe the one about origins of humaniknd but nt really.....

Old 07-28-2009, 01:03 PM   #7
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post

all this "Race" shit is just trivial bs in the grand scheme of life. Open your mind to nature and the universe.
every thread in here is not about race - you have a thread on the bible and pi - stick to that - do not come into threads complaining about what kind of thread you chose to come in - we'll talk about race - if you don't like to talk about race, go talk about the bible and pi -

to those who want to keep the thread intact, please do not entertain ghostlaced with a responce to his nonsense -

i'll leave his post and the replies that were made to him up and alive for a time - but if it turns into a back and forth with ghostlaced, i will either have to lock the thread, or delete post -

lets keep it peaceful and lets learn from each other

Last edited by LORD NOSE; 07-28-2009 at 01:06 PM.
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 01:06 PM   #8
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

in answer to the thread starter, i dont understand the question. "i have no power for me to be racist"

is that even english?

can u explain more what you mean, im pretty sure anyone can be racist.
Old 07-28-2009, 01:08 PM   #9
Inspectah_Dirk
Eindbaws.

Inspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkey

Racism also has such a wide range in all kinds of sub-subjects (don't know what else to call them), so it's a good topic to have here imo.
But he probably gets picked on for being white and acting black. So it's mostly frustration. That's my guess. Ghostlace, how far from the truth am i?

Old 07-28-2009, 01:12 PM   #10
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

ghost,

the quote is "I have no power to be racist".

i other words,

"I cant be racist because i dont have any power to be racist"

ill try n make it easier to comprehend, but dont get scared LOL,

they are saying it is physically and mentally impossible for them to be racist because they dont have the power.

i dont want to explain the "power" part yet casue i want heads to dicuss this

what "power" are they talking bout when they say they dont have the power to be racist"?

Old 07-28-2009, 01:28 PM   #11
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

i think it's like saying "i can't be racist because i have no right to be racist"
Old 07-28-2009, 01:32 PM   #12
Inspectah_Dirk
Eindbaws.

I still see it as some kind of arrogance.

Old 07-28-2009, 01:34 PM   #13
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

wtf
is this over my head or something
i have no idea wtf your talking about lol

sounds like your speakin in riddles to me
Old 07-28-2009, 02:32 PM   #14
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drippie k View Post
i think it's like saying "i can't be racist because i have no right to be racist"
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
wtf
is this over my head or something
i have no idea wtf your talking about lol

sounds like your speakin in riddles to me

Both of you are wrong.

It is not a riddle.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 03:11 PM   #15
Slide
underground

Slide crouching tiger
Send a message via ICQ to Slide

I hate racism!!
Slide is offline   Reply With Quote