news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Scriptures Forum > Comics

View Poll Results: Rate It:
Kick Ass 0 0%
Great 0 0%
Good 4 100.00%
Mediocre 0 0%
Weak 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-27-2009, 02:42 AM   #1
DirtMcgehrk
Platinum Chupa Chup

DirtMcgehrk shaolin masta killaDirtMcgehrk shaolin masta killaDirtMcgehrk shaolin masta killaDirtMcgehrk shaolin masta killaDirtMcgehrk shaolin masta killaDirtMcgehrk shaolin masta killaDirtMcgehrk shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to DirtMcgehrk
Default Rate The Series - Kickass

I know it's only on it's sixth or seventh issue right now, but I wanted to know if anybody else has been picking up on this comic. I have high hopes for the movie as well. What do you guys think of it?

DirtMcgehrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 08:37 AM   #2
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i enjoy it alot...i think millar's a massive douche for hyping this up as something extremely innovative when it's not at all but that's his schtick...
i like the more realistic violence and of course romita jr's art is always worth a look...some of the dialogue, specifically the main character's buddies is annoying and doesn't read realistically, but that's probably due to it being a middle age scotsman trying to write american teenagers lol

basically, i like it but i feel like it's overhyped...
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 06:14 PM   #3
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

i rated it as good, woulda been great if it wasnt so delayed...makes me forget why i like it.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 07:36 PM   #4
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah, good read.
but over hyped.
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 07:58 PM   #5
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

that fact the movie is being made and the series aint even half way done is like...a precedent.
Old 07-28-2009, 04:08 PM   #6
Slide
underground

Slide crouching tiger
Send a message via ICQ to Slide

Good man!
Slide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 05:25 PM   #7
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol at everybody voting good...i just hope it doesn't go off the rails by the end like alot of millar's stories do...

and ya, dusk to me the precedent being set is not a good one lol this is similar to the lost world and hannibal being written in order to facilitate the movie...plus millar said he already changed stuff based on the screenplay

but it's JRJR man
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 11:13 PM   #8
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

ya i def. dont think its a good thing.