news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 01-28-2009, 08:36 AM   #1
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default The first 100 days of tribulation, Obama version

Which of these problems do you think Obama will face in his first 100 days in office?

Crackhead Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 08:49 AM   #2
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I tried to make a poll with lots of neat options but some cunt made a stupid rule that you have to post a poll within 10 minutes of submitting a thread. So fuck it.

Old 01-28-2009, 08:58 AM   #3
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
I tried to make a poll with lots of neat options but some cunt made a stupid rule that you have to post a poll within 10 minutes of submitting a thread. So fuck it.
LOL

I think his first problem will be shaking off that "nazi" tag that he's got following him around right now.
Old 01-28-2009, 09:07 AM   #4
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
LOL

I think his first problem will be shaking off that "nazi" tag that he's got following him around right now.
Nazi? I thought people were calling him a Marxist Leninist.

Old 01-30-2009, 06:42 AM   #5
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
LOL

i would have never expected to see the obama-nazi comparissons being thrown around on here. paranoia runs deep in this muthafucka...
cutn' heads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 11:02 AM   #6
IrOnMaN
{-____-}

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

1.) The Economy

2.) The War in Iraq

3.) Energy-Major issue. Yes, gas prices are low because the economy is bad but how long will they stay low? Plus, we need to find new sources of energy.

4.) Health Care-I doubt that their will be free health care for everyone. Impossible.

5.) Homeland Security-I doubt that their will be another terrorist attack but we will never know. I believe the terrorists will not take Obama and his administration seriously about this war. Will they test them by trying something new?

6.) Education-This is a serious issue. U.S.A. ranks number 29 in science and math. Inner city schools are the worst and they need special attention because the students who attend inner city schools are dropping out at an alarming rate. Something MUST be done about this.

7.) Immigration-This is a serious issue as well that needs to be solved.

IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 11:26 AM   #7
food for thought
Generic Mod Folk

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ the war in iraq is about to become the war in afghanistan

hopefully they come up with a plausible mission that is possible to accomplish and get the fuck out of there.

From donated clothes, to caps and gowns
It's a little shout to my black and brown
Folks that know the game, not in class to clown
Had the funny accent, look who's laughing now
See Samir came here to grind, and he slaved at
Every minimum wage job, but he saved that
Brought his sis here on scholarship to make stacks
Working as a surgeon she bought a whip, and payed cash
No time to whine, we just face facts
Lets fit 6 in the back and lets take that
To the best restaurants, make reservations
Since we out here, since they made reservations
For first Nations and they never made reparations
The Natives probably relate more to immigration
So this for y'all too, and I can't forget the Haitians
Here for an education. Its a celebration.
food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 07:22 PM   #8
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

I honestly don't have a clue why we are even Afghanistan...only logical conclusion is they are there to control the opium trade, because Osama Bin Laden is either dead already or living it up in Pakistan.

Old 07-29-2009, 07:39 PM   #9
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^it has to be to control the opium trade, the taliban had pretty much eliminated the opium trade there.
after the us invaded, the amount of opium and heroin flowing out of there skyrocketed.
i saw some troops guarding the opium fields on the military channel looking clueless.

this is from february 2001--
http://opioids.com/afghanistan/

Quote:
Last year, Afghanistan produced nearly 4,000 tons of opium, about 75 percent of the world's supply, U.N. officials said. Opium -- the milky substance drained from the poppy plant -- is converted into heroin and sold in Europe and North America. The 1999 output was a world record for opium production, the United Nations said -- more than all other countries combined, including the "Golden Triangle," where the borders of Thailand, Laos and Myanmar meet.
Mullah Mohammed Omar, the Taliban's supreme leader, banned poppy growing before the November planting season and augmented it with a religious edict making it contrary to the tenets of Islam.
The Taliban, which has imposed a strict brand of Islam in the 95 percent of Afghanistan it controls, has set fire to heroin laboratories and jailed farmers until they agreed to destroy their poppy crops.
The U.N. surveyors, who completed their search this week, crisscrossed Helmand, Kandahar, Urzgan and Nangarhar provinces and parts of two others -- areas responsible for 86 percent of the opium produced in Afghanistan last year, Frahi said in an interview Wednesday. They covered 80 percent of the land in those provinces that last year had been awash in poppies.
This year they found poppies growing on barely an acre here and there, Frahi said. The rest -- about 175,000 acres -- was clean. "We have to look at the situation with careful optimism," said Sandro Tucci of the U.N. Office for Drug Control and Crime Prevention in Vienna, Austria.
this is from last year
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...062601813.html
Quote:
Afghanistan's emergence as the world's largest supplier of opium and heroin represents a serious setback to U.S. policy in the region. The opium trade has soared since the U.S.-led 2001 overthrow of the Taliban, which had eradicated almost all of the country's opium poppies. The proceeds from the illicit trade are helping finance a resurgent Taliban that is battling U.S. and allied troops.
The Taliban earned $200 million to $400 million last year through a 10 percent tax on poppy growers and drug traffickers in areas under its control, Antonio Maria Costa, executive director of the U.N. Office of Drugs and Crime, said in an interview. He estimates that Afghan poppy farmers and drug traffickers last year earned about $4 billion, half of the country's national income.

Afghanistan's high-yielding variety of opium poppies has helped double global opium production since 2005. With production far outpacing world demand, U.N. anti-drug officials and government intelligence agencies worry about massive stockpiling of the drug. "There will be two or three thousand tons of extra supply this year," Costa said.
i've said it before and i'll say it again
iraq-afghanistan-iran is tic-tac-toe and pakistan is a bonus
what if bin laden was dead before any of this shit even started and all of his videos are from the 90s---a dead man is a perfect scapegoat
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 07:58 PM   #10
food for thought
Generic Mod Folk

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i think its a little bigger than the opium trade.

Old 07-29-2009, 07:59 PM   #11
food for thought
Generic Mod Folk

i read on infowars.com one time that they were reporting that he is actually dead.

they said hes been dead for a while.

i dont know thoug.....

if u google "osmama laden dead" or osme shit im sure something will come up

Old 07-29-2009, 08:00 PM   #12
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^you're right, but that's (opium trade) definitely a part of it...look at the data, it can't be a coincidence that production has increased since the US occupation started unless we're to believe the people planning the war couldn't have foreseen what would happen when the taliban regime was ousted...plus increasing the flow of heroin in the US insures there's more bodies in the prisons.

well, supposedly cia operatives and government officials including joe biden met with bin laden when he was hospitalized before 9/11...maybe they offed him then and had their perfect fall guy.
Old 07-29-2009, 08:05 PM   #13
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
^^^you're right, but that's (opium trade) definitely a part of it...look at the data, it can't be a coincidence that production has increased since the US occupation started unless we're to believe the people planning the war couldn't have foreseen what would happen when the taliban regime was ousted...plus increasing the flow of heroin in the US insures there's more bodies in the prisons.

well, supposedly cia operatives and government officials including joe biden met with bin laden when he was hospitalized before 9/11...maybe they offed him then and had their perfect fall guy.
no different than the flooding of coke into the ghettos in the 80's. The faces and places change but the situation remains the same.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 08:11 PM   #14
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

^^^no doubt...and what helped to facilitate the coke flood? contras in latin america countries...that was covert, this one's overt
Old 07-29-2009, 09:31 PM   #15
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

fuck heroin

Prescription meds are a bigger business and its legal.