news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 06-15-2009, 01:24 PM   #31
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I have faith in Obama and his administration that they will lead America in the right direction.

It's just my OPINION.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 07:32 PM   #32
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Faith is so incredibly dangerous. Probably more dangerous than all the evils released from Pandora's Box combined.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 07:47 PM   #33
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
The highest levels of the Obama administration are infested with members of a shadowy, elitist cabal intent on installing a one-world government that subverts the will of the American people.

It sounds crazy, but that’s what a group of very persistent conspiracy theorists insists, and they point to President Obama’s nominee for Health and Human Services Secretary, Kansas Gov. Kathleen Sebelius, as the latest piece of evidence supporting their claims.

It turns out that Sebelius – like top administration economists Timothy Geithner, Larry Summers and Paul Volcker, as well as leading Obama diplomats Richard Holbrooke and Dennis Ross – is a Bilderberger. That is, she is someone who has participated in the annual invitation-only conference held by an elite international organization known as the Bilderberg group.
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0309/20010.html#ixzz0MhOtezU7

Quote:
President Obama will attend the controversial Security and Prosperity Partnership meeting with Mexican President Felipe Calderon and Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper next month, it has been revealed.
The White House had not responded to requests to verify Obama’s schedule during the second week of August, however, a statement from Press Secretary Robert Gibbs titled “Upcoming Travel by the President,” confirms that Obama will attend the recently re-branded
“North American Leader’s Summit” in Mexico.
http://www.infowars.com/obama-to-att...union-meeting/

dun-dun-duuuunnnnnn
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 11:32 AM   #34
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
Faith is so incredibly dangerous. Probably more dangerous than all the evils released from Pandora's Box combined.
I think a lot of people are now starting to point the finger at Obama and his administration for the way America is headed. You people need to understand that the man and his administration haven't been in office for at least a year. Understand that reconstructing America's economy and health care system will take time and effort. All this cannot be accomplished in six or eight months.

All I'm saying is just be patient. That's all. Just my opinion.

P.S. Please don't try to -rep me for stating my opinion. I cannot stand people like you who think you know anything and get upset immediately when someone disagrees with you. If you don't like what I have to say or what other people have to say, just ignore it and forget it. Everything you say isn't going to be correct and people will challenge your opinion. Be mature for once in your life. Thanks.

Last edited by IrOnMaN; 07-30-2009 at 11:40 AM.
Old 07-30-2009, 11:42 AM   #35
Black Man
Veteran Member

Black Man crouching tiger

Obama's agenda is the same agenda as damn near every president that came before him. All he's doing is continuing the work that was left for him to continue, and when he's out of office then the next head of the corporation, I mean the next president will then continue where he left off.

It's funny when Bush Jr. was in office he was merely a puppet, now all of a sudden the puppet master decided to cut the strings from the puppet because the president is an african-american?

Regardless of a person's ethnicity if they're able to futher the progress of the 10% and their agenda, then they will be used and this is no secret. They're still the 85% regardless of the perceived position they hold.
Black Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 11:43 AM   #36
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what you're saying is fine in theory, but presidents are just figureheads, they make no difference in the grand policy making scheme. read those two articles in my last post and you'll see this is just a perpetuation of the status quo under a new, friendlier face.
Old 07-30-2009, 11:44 AM   #37
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

that was in response to ironman, not black man

black man's on point.
Old 07-30-2009, 11:50 AM   #38
IrOnMaN
I understand

So, President Obama is just a front man, the man who takes all of the heat while the real masterminds order Obama what to say and what to do.
Old 07-30-2009, 11:53 AM   #39
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I just want to say that having faith in something is not an opinion. Opinions are informed and based on facts, Ironman is just crossing his fingers and wishin' on a prayer. I have faith that the Mets will come back to make the playoffs, but that just isn't realistic and it isn't an opinion. It's a fantasy.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 07-30-2009, 11:54 AM   #40
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
So, President Obama is just a front man, the man who takes all of the heat while the real masterminds order Obama what to say and what to do.
Isn't that obvious? The man hasn't actually led anything ever. That's why he spent the first four months of his presidency on television.

Old 07-30-2009, 11:58 AM   #41
Black Man
Veteran Member

Black Man crouching tiger

A person, country, nation, or business can be lead in the right direction or it can be lead in the wrong direction, regardless the people are being lead one way or another.
Black Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 12:07 PM   #42
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

"The people want leadership! In the absence of genuine leadership, they'll listen to anyone who steps up to the microphone. They're so thirsty for it they'll crawl through the desert to a mirage and when they discover there is no water, they will drink the sand."

Michael J. Fox from The American President

Old 07-30-2009, 04:25 PM   #43
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

Quote:
"The people want leadership! In the absence of genuine leadership, they'll listen to anyone who steps up to the microphone. They're so thirsty for it they'll crawl through the desert to a mirage and when they discover there is no water, they will drink the sand."

Michael J. Fox from The American President
real shit comin from ol shake n bake
Old 07-31-2009, 02:01 PM   #44
IrOnMaN
I understand

Quote:
Isn't that obvious? The man hasn't actually led anything ever. That's why he spent the first four months of his presidency on television.
Well, it isn't obvious to a lot of people, obviously. I guess most people are blind by what the media says.
Old 07-31-2009, 05:58 PM   #45
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren