news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 06-30-2009, 04:18 PM   #16
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Bout to go hit a bucket of balls.....work on my irons. I'd like to get my driver straightend out a little more, but most of the time I played it right and was in the fairway with good distance.

Also gonna chip for a bit.
Old 08-01-2009, 10:58 AM   #17
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Shot an 84 yesterday and an 86 today.

My game is as good as its ever been. Still right on the drive, but not too much and I compensate.
Been hitting the 5 wood brilliantly, and iron play is improved. So has chipping.

I missed a few putts i should have made today, cost me some skins and money. ah well.
Old 08-01-2009, 12:17 PM   #18
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Is it required to dress preppy when people golf? Like white shorts and stuff?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 12:22 PM   #19
SKANK HILL
STOP lowy protectors

SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

What is with you Seppo's using Golf as a Verb? Do you Golf? I am going Golfing. Today I Golfed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
SKANK HILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 01:28 PM   #20
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Is it required to dress preppy when people golf? Like white shorts and stuff?
No, but sometimes it just feels right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Energy Turtle View Post
What is with you Seppo's using Golf as a Verb? Do you Golf? I am going Golfing. Today I Golfed.
what is this nonsense?
Old 08-02-2009, 05:23 AM   #21
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i golf maybe once a year, and ironically, i am going golfing in about 4 hours. i haven't golfed since last september. golf is probably the only thing that i am horrible at that i can still have fun doing it. well that and sex
Old 08-02-2009, 08:05 AM   #22
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

hahaha
Old 08-02-2009, 08:07 AM   #23
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

My golf game goes hard.
Old 08-02-2009, 08:57 AM   #24
Inspectah_Dirk
Eindbaws.

Inspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkey

Yeah, there is something like a dresscode for golf. Actually, i don't care about my game, just about looking good on the green bwhaha.

Not an accurate representation of white people.
Inspectah_Dirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 09:28 PM   #25
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal son

i come from the home of golf - where tiger woods won the open if u can guess

been learning only in the last few years at the practice range and starting to get more constant with my irons and stop slicing with the driver

I will play the old course one day
Old 08-03-2009, 09:41 AM   #26
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
i golf maybe once a year, and ironically, i am going golfing in about 4 hours. i haven't golfed since last september. golf is probably the only thing that i am horrible at that i can still have fun doing it. well that and sex

after yesterday, i'm thinking i am better at sex
Old 08-03-2009, 10:37 AM   #27
DNasteee
SLIMEY SAVAGE

DNasteee shaolin monk

My friends and I have gotten into golf in the last 3 years or so. We've only played at this 18 hole par 3 course though in Queens. I enjoy it a lot, but have not dedicated the time needed to get good at it. Played last Friday and shot an 82. My big problem isn't putting or the tee shot, it's that 2nd/3rd/4th shot off the grass.

Anybody in here in the NYC area? If so where do you play?
DNasteee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 06:45 PM   #28
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
after yesterday, i'm thinking i am better at sex
damn, what did you shoot?? 150?
Old 08-04-2009, 01:18 PM   #29
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

i don't even know. it was a scramble. needless to say, we didn't play my shot too many times. but the i.c. light was excellent... (p.s., toochski, check for a funny autographed framed photo they auctioned off at the golf outing. i don't feel like upoading it yet.)

Old 03-25-2012, 05:24 PM   #30
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms
Default Tiger Woods

Tiger's on the 18th about to get his first PGA Tour win since 2009. Glad to see son back on top. He's definitely bringing some strange back to the room tonight.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote