news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 08-03-2009, 05:38 PM   #46
TGambino
Veteran Member

TGambino iron monkeyTGambino iron monkeyTGambino iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
are you saying that you have to participate in hip hop in order to criticize it?
why are you criticizing it to begin with? and if ur some dude that dont know what the fuck any of it is about then ur opinion dont hold any weight u can criticize it if you want but u just sould like a bitter lil white boy with a stick up your ass
TGambino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 05:45 PM   #47
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^uh i'm talking about criticizing wack mcs, not hip hop in general
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 05:57 PM   #48
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

Fuck out of here with that shit. The fans are just as much hip hop as any of the artist. They consume the product that makes them who they are. They arent shit with out us. I used to be a graff writter in my teen years, i use to breakdance, I make beats and I ve dj'd before...that shit still doesnt make me more hip hop than the next man. I respect a knowlegable hip hop fan more than I respect a shitty rapper or a shitty beat maker.
Old 08-03-2009, 07:33 PM   #49
TGambino
Veteran Member

TGambino iron monkeyTGambino iron monkeyTGambino iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
^^^uh i'm talking about criticizing wack mcs, not hip hop in general
criticize if you want but people will just think ur a hater or a fuckin loser for dwellin on somethin u didnt like...but hey its your time and i guess u got a lot of it
TGambino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 07:45 PM   #50
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGambino View Post
criticize if you want but people will just think ur a hater or a fuckin loser for dwellin on somethin u didnt like...but hey its your time and i guess u got a lot of it
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 10:51 PM   #51
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this is an embarassingly homo thread.

saying anyone is "hip hop" and some one else is not and that they cant criticize someone or something on that basis is so fucking gay is not even funny.

and who really gives a fuck what and or who is hip hop. does that really mean anything?

are you saying mc paul barman is more hiphop than you? if so, thats emabar. if not, how so? either way you lose that. either way this shit is gay and you are a homo.

end.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 11:20 PM   #52
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Some of you need to watch SLC punk to get the point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 11:28 PM   #53
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slang Gargoyle View Post
Some of you need to watch SLC punk to get the point.

trying hard to be anything while at the same pretending to not try hard to be anything is homo. yea? yea.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 11:35 PM   #54
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol yea this thread is ridiculous.

i see where Style was going with it, a lil bit, but the statements made in this thread have been made withouht much thought behind it.

lol

must have been having a bad day or something

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 01:32 AM   #55
RAW-TASTE
PRODIGAL SUN

RAW-TASTE crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Crow ESQ View Post
no transformers2 is not a culture. hip hop is.

yes i'm saying you have to participate in hip hop to criticize it. this protects the culture from losing its identity.

and it goes deeper than
mc
dj
bboy
artist

but thats a start.
i think fans have the right to criticize hiphop for just even being a fan. without fans, there wouldnt be a hiphop and hiphop as a whole would be irrelevant and no one would even care about criticizing it. fans sometimes grow up to be rappers and its a cycle...nigga go suck on soulja boys cock cause if u ask me, a hiphop head is more "hiphop" than his dancin ass on mtv, but what i just said is stupid too cause as someone said, who cares if "THAT RAPPER IS MORE HIPHOP THAN YOU" thats just fucking gay. like you hahahaha. i mean seriously, do we really need to discuss whos more "hiphop" than others[lol], hip hop is hip hop just take it how it is and fans are part of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspectahChek View Post
Fuck out of here with that shit. The fans are just as much hip hop as any of the artist. They consume the product that makes them who they are. They arent shit with out us. I used to be a graff writter in my teen years, i use to breakdance, I make beats and I ve dj'd before...that shit still doesnt make me more hip hop than the next man. I respect a knowlegable hip hop fan more than I respect a shitty rapper or a shitty beat maker.
fo real this shit is what you need to get into your fuckin brain if you have one

Quote:
Originally Posted by YungSunny View Post
James Crow, every hip hop fan either raps or makes between the sheets sampled songs on fruity loops 8.
Lol.
i loled...i gotta admit i tried when i was younger...and so did other hiphop heads i know lol, probably true most of the time

Last edited by RAW-TASTE; 08-04-2009 at 01:41 AM.
RAW-TASTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 01:39 AM   #56
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

word.

thinking slavery is watsup, and bigging up his fucking slave masters, IS NOT HIP HOP.

i understand your point about not dissing shit your not part of thou....

but like a head said earlier,

that would be the basis of many idiots arguing against people criticizing their bullshit ideas/movements

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote