news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 06-27-2009, 11:03 AM   #1
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury
Default Dark Blue TV Show

This comes on July 15th on TNT network. Dylan McDermott is the star of the show and it's about undercover cops. It looks good. Dylan is in charge of a group of undercover cops and he has 2 guys and a girl working for him. One of the guys is black and i've seen him in the movies Linewatch with Cuba Gooding Jr, cute black girl from This Christmas and Soul Men movies and Boston Public tv show and Diana Ross's son Evan and Next Day Air movie with Mos Def, Donald Faison, Mike Epps, Wood Harris. I don't know his name but i like him. Dylan used to play on The Practice tv show and i saw him in a movie with Snoop Dogg called The Tenants i think. Have ya'll seen the previews for Dark Blue?
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 11:47 AM   #2
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I can't believe nobody responded to this. Ya'll are bugging if you don't watch this. I know ya'll like action tv shows and this definitely has some action so far. I've seen the first 2 episodes and i fell asleep on most of this past Wednesday's episode but i like the show so far. It comes on every Wednesday at 10pm on TNT.
Old 08-01-2009, 09:02 PM   #3
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I've seen the show advertised, but I haven't watched it yet. The title of the show is the same as a cop movie that starred Kurt Russell? Is the show supposed to be kinda similar to the movie? What is the actress's name that used to be in Boston Public? Cause I used to watch that show a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 12:12 PM   #4
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Dark Blue isn't like the movie with Kurt Russell. The tv show is really good and you should check it out. I've seen all the episodes so far but i fell asleep on some of the last 2 episodes. The white girl that's a cop on there is hot. I've never seen her before. This past Wednesday's episode, she was fucking her white dude cop partner LOL. I didn't even know they liked each other. The black girl that played on Boston Public, her name is Sharon Leal and she's hot. What's the cute white girl's name that has big eyes and she played on Boston Public?
Old 08-07-2009, 12:47 PM   #5
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

oh uhhhhh...dammit i know who u talkin bout son....she used to be on one of the star trek shows too.
Old 08-07-2009, 12:48 PM   #6
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

jeri ryan!!!! yeah thats it!!!!
Old 08-07-2009, 01:11 PM   #7
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Yeah, I liked both Sharon Leal and Jeri Ryan on Boston Public. Both are hotties with sone nice mamuskas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 01:28 PM   #8
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

LOL@Check Two hahahahahahahaha. They're hot.