news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 08-08-2009, 04:39 PM   #1
Mr. Muhammad
Manifestation of Allah

Mr. Muhammad iron monkeyMr. Muhammad iron monkeyMr. Muhammad iron monkeyMr. Muhammad iron monkey
Default Some Questions for "Atheists"

Salaam (Peace) to all.

1) How do ATHEISTS define the term "atheism"?

2) How would ATHEISTS describe the "God" that they say or suggest doesn't exist?

3) Do ATHEISTS see themselves as integral, inherent parts of the Universe in which they exist, or as something different from the Universe in which they exist?

I have more questions, but I would like to have some responses to these, above, first.

All sincere responses are welcomed. Sarcasm and Fallacy will be ignored.

RM
Mr. Muhammad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 10:03 PM   #2
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son

I'm really interested in the responses to number 3.

Sallam akhi.
Old 08-09-2009, 04:19 AM   #3
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Decent questions. I'll come back to them later on.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 05:42 AM   #4
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Muhammad View Post
Salaam (Peace) to all.

Many different ways, not believing in God period, believing in God, but not believing in organized religion, believing in spirituality as opposed to theism, not believing in deities of any kind, not believing in other dimensions or spiritual plains at all, believing when you die you just rot in the ground.

2) How would ATHEISTS describe the "God" that they say or suggest doesn't exist?

This question makes no logical sense, therefore cannot be answered.

3) Do ATHEISTS see themselves as integral, inherent parts of the Universe in which they exist, or as something different from the Universe in which they exist?

Not necessarily, but not definite either. Many if not most atheists would take a completely scientific approach to their being and describe what is known as the random universe theory. These people tend to believe heavily in entropy and are pretty much downers.

I have more questions, but I would like to have some responses to these, above, first.

All sincere responses are welcomed. Sarcasm and Fallacy will be ignored.

RM
I wasn't being sarcastic, question 2 is a catch 22.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 08:00 PM   #5
Mr. Muhammad
Manifestation of Allah

Mr. Muhammad iron monkeyMr. Muhammad iron monkeyMr. Muhammad iron monkeyMr. Muhammad iron monkey

Thank you, beautifulrock, for your response.

Are you an atheist? If so, what does that mean for you, specifically ?

RM
Old 08-09-2009, 09:55 PM   #6
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

Atheism means that you don't believe in God. There is no gray area. It has nothing to do with spirituality or believing in God but not religion. An atheist strictly believes that there is no God. If you believe in God or you are spiritual, you are not atheist. Stop confusing these kids beautifulrock.

Whether or not God exists, the life of someone who believed in God is 9 times out of 10 better then the life of someone who didn't believe in God. You want to live your whole life believing in God, and be wrong? Or you want to live your whole life not believing in God and be wrong? Its okay to question your faith. But realize that believing in evolution without God takes just as much faith.
Sense-A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 10:26 PM   #7
DrBold241

DrBold241 drunken mastaDrBold241 drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
Whether or not God exists, the life of someone who believed in God is 9 times out of 10 better then the life of someone who didn't believe in God.
haha wow......
i didn't even go as far to say that one who believes in god is a moronic piece of shit but that's what you just implied with atheists.
eat a dick.
or better yet, show me any study that actually proves that statement rather than just pulling it out of your ass.
DrBold241 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 10:41 PM   #8
DrBold241

DrBold241 drunken mastaDrBold241 drunken masta

Quote:
Salaam (Peace) to all.

One who has a disbelief in god as well as an afterlife. Atheists tend to also be modernists.However there is abstract atheism. A Buddhist could also be an atheist, as Buddha is not a god and Buddhism is just a way of life, not a religion per say.
Atheists also refute the possibility of a judgment day. Not speaking for everybody but it seems atheism can be linked to care for human life as the here and now.

With all do respect this question is illogical. How is one to describe something they don't believe exists?

It's all one universe, just some choose to reach for the tree of knowledge while others choose to obey their god and are willfully ignorant. Not necessarily ignorant in an insulting sense, but I personally have come across some religious folks who will not even discuss the possibility of there not being an afterlife. I guess that often shows the difference between one who is religious and one who is spiritual.
i can not state this enough- if one is so convinced and contempt with the possibility of a judgment day, they are only enabling it to occur- meaning the genocide of the human species.
which i personally find disturbing.
i live my life knowing that i will die at somepoint but hoping genetically aspects of me may live on. agreeing with an apocalypse occuring is wishing death on the generation that must face it, including your own family.
DrBold241 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 11:08 PM   #9
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
Atheism means that you don't believe in God. There is no gray area. It has nothing to do with spirituality or believing in God but not religion. An atheist strictly believes that there is no God. If you believe in God or you are spiritual, you are not atheist. Stop confusing these kids beautifulrock.

Whether or not God exists, the life of someone who believed in God is 9 times out of 10 better then the life of someone who didn't believe in God. You want to live your whole life believing in God, and be wrong? Or you want to live your whole life not believing in God and be wrong? Its okay to question your faith. But realize that believing in evolution without God takes just as much faith.
I find everything you said to be ignorant because I have done the research. You clearly haven't. You can't possibly know how the other side exists if you can't fathom living on the other side. Your statements reek of conjecture and false statistics. You sound just like a false prophet.

Atheism can be either the rejection of theism,[1] or the position that deities do not exist.[2] In the broadest sense, it is the absence of belief in the existence of deities.[3]

first sentence of wikipedia definition

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atheism

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans

Last edited by beautifulrock; 08-09-2009 at 11:12 PM.
Old 08-09-2009, 11:16 PM   #10
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
Thank you, beautifulrock, for your response.

Are you an atheist? If so, what does that mean for you, specifically ?

RM
At first i was an atheist because I rejected Catholicism , but as I did more research, began to believe in the scientific principals that could explain spirituality, and a stream of infinite consciousness that is never ending and always beginning again.

Old 08-10-2009, 03:29 AM   #11
begongo
I AM HIPHOP

begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to begongo Send a message via Yahoo to begongo Send a message via Skype™ to begongo

I will only answer question 2, since it didn't really get answers

"God" = an imaginary friend, a simplified and universally accessible explanation for whatever cannot be explained, particularly regarding our origins and purpose
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.
begongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 04:36 PM   #12
Mr. Muhammad
Manifestation of Allah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
I'm really interested in the responses to number 3.

Sallam akhi.
W'Salaam, Akhi!

RM
Old 08-10-2009, 04:37 PM   #13
Mr. Muhammad
Manifestation of Allah

Quote:
Originally Posted by begongo View Post
I will only answer question 2, since it didn't really get answers

"God" = an imaginary friend, a simplified and universally accessible explanation for whatever cannot be explained, particularly regarding our origins and purpose
Salaam (Peace), begongo...and thank you for your response.

Insha'Allah, I will respond a little later...

RM
Old 08-10-2009, 04:43 PM   #14
Mr. Muhammad
Manifestation of Allah

Salaam (Peace) to all.

To "beautifulrock" and "DrBold241"...

Thank you both for your answers. I have a few more questions (one, for now) to pose to you, and whomever else cares to participate (reasonably).

Given your responses regarding your (Man's) relationship to the rest of the Universe, what would you say is the "material" difference between the protons, neutrons and electrons that make up your (Man's) body, and those that comprise the rest of the known Universe (aside from "arrangement", of course)?

Looking forward to your responses.

RM
Old 08-10-2009, 06:07 PM   #15
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Arguing with religious people about atheism is useless since they'll keep reading from a book.