news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-09-2009, 04:44 PM   #1
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default My theory on what happened to the bees...

Unless most of you have been living under a rock you have heard the stories about the bees "vanishing" from the Earth, no bodies to be found, no trace at all. Movies like The Happening wish to purport the fact that it's a mystery of nature that science will never fully understand, which is absolute nonsense. What did they do? Fly off the Earth into space? Mutate and turn into butterflies? Or maybe they don't like global warming so they decided to dig a hole in the ground and live there...obviously these are all crazy and illogical theories, but I think one is surprisingly not that far from the truth.
Let's take a look at this from a logical standpoint. They are vanishing, not dying. Let's assume this is not of their own will or choice. This leads one to presume that very likely they are being taken. Now, if you are a UFO conspiracy theorist, it may seem like a good excuse to blame aliens, but lets be honest, if an advanced civilization wished to exterminate us, there would be much easier ways than rounding up billions of bees. So this leaves the greatest enemy of man, elite man.
So why would they do this? What possible reason would they have to kill the food supply and risk the stability of the planet? Herein lies your answer...
You may or may not have heard about several large underground instillations being built around the world in the event of a global calamity, the Dutch and Norwegians let the cat out of the bag on that one. Now, if you were to build one of these installations fit for supporting human life, what would you need? You would need a regenerating air and food supply. Obviously the simplest way to accomplish this would be to build massive rooms full of plants that would produce oxygen while sucking up all the carbon dioxide we breath. It's one of the Earth's great symbiotic relationships, but plant development hinges on pollination from...you guessed it, bees.
Does this seem at all like a crackpot theory to you? Or does it seem like the most logical explanation for why the bees are disappearing? You decide.

and if somebody comes up with a better answer than Mark Wahlberg and I, I would sure love to hear it. Thanks for reading.

"If the bee disappears from the surface of the earth, man would have no more than four years to live."

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote