news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 08-08-2009, 09:52 PM   #1
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Ex IRS agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rees

Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rees
Part 2

Old 08-09-2009, 08:31 PM   #2
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default ffffffffffff

PEACE
she's been in jail for a while now...she was having health problems due to the Immune Deficiency causing diet they serve in the belly and the sensory deprivation....her situation makes the eye wanna make a flowery rhetorical statement about how these devils are gonna pay for this but eye digress
knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 09:31 PM   #3
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This is sad news.

If one decides (like Wesley Snipes) to not pay taxes, they lock you up.

Also, taxes is just one way they rob us. The banking system is also robbery. Loans are robbery. Money does not belong to us. Read the small print on those dollars.

I don't know a way out of our situation.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 11:14 AM   #4
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...15558785013776
Old 08-11-2009, 11:28 AM   #5
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Old 08-11-2009, 11:31 AM   #6
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah i watched both vids when u posted em, but didn't know what to say
i mean what do you do..? like they said u know what happens when you don't pay up
Old 08-11-2009, 04:52 PM   #7
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

damn i feel like a sucka paying taxes but do we really have a choice
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 07:29 AM   #8
Shadowthrone
master of doom

Shadowthrone drunken mastaShadowthrone drunken mastaShadowthrone drunken masta

I dont live in the us but good vid nonetheless. she's great!

I think taxation is necesary to a certain degree though, so that a unified people can give their chosen leaders the means to improve infrastructure, education and to take care of their people etc

offtopic: I was watching 1 of this guys vids about hillary clinton involved in an election funding scandal, criminal offense/ cover up etc. So then i go off making pancakes, turnj on cnn and see she is in africa "BATTLING CORRUPTION of high placed government officials" LMAO!!!
Shadowthrone is offline   Reply With Quote