news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 09-13-2005, 01:14 PM   #121
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa
Default Re: Athiest...where did everything come from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan42o
the only thing that gets me about atheism is that you would 1st have to acknowledge that there is no god to believe in... it's really quite weird... I'm not against or for any religion, but to say there is no source of the inner soul just seems sorrowful....
indeed sorrowful

however if ur convinced of ur atheist beliefs then you try and seek bliss elsewhere..

atheism is another way of life... i doubt it can contribute to my own as i belief in God...

but just to say.. there are many atheists being happy as they are..or at least so they seem and try 2 convince themselves..

good post
peace

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2005, 11:27 PM   #122
manhattan360
SLIMEY SAVAGE

manhattan360 iron monkeymanhattan360 iron monkeymanhattan360 iron monkeymanhattan360 iron monkeymanhattan360 iron monkey

I am humanist i belive in human life the human mind that has no knowledge creates this beliefs of god inthe sky but instead of looking to ppl around you u are dissagreeing with each other about ALLah god jesus mohamed moses but each action that people take come a reaction and thats how the world goes round because of people all this war and hate i am 5% GODBODY NGE but because life and i am a part of life it will go on because of our actions not god becuase of u and me
manhattan360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2005, 12:07 PM   #123
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin
religion to me, is a system of control used by men to group the masses together

i dont care about gods etc and beleifs as long as u aint zionist scum

to me, there is no god...we came from a comet hitting earth with life on it, much more beleivable than a man in the sky creating the earth. one point is that we are created in his image, why bother with dinosars then and evolution which has evidence behind it? why not create man right away?

and how do we know we are gods image when god has never been seen
Another point - god has no "image". Isn't his "image" omnipotence, omnipresence and omniscience? So wouldn't to be made in gods image to share in god's qualities? To be God? I really don't know how Christians look at that statement, I'd be interested in knowing actually. I dunno where life came from on your comet. Anyways I'm not religious or athiest, neither make sense to me.
Old 09-29-2005, 09:03 AM   #124
nut_end
no mind inclined to find

nut_end grasshopper

i'm more of a deist than monotheist polytheist or atheist, it goes by the natural laws as determined from nature itself and by discerning those laws shown by nature become a law of land and man makes laws only when neccessary by discerning whats to be determined. example watch an ecosystem like a food pyramid then see how people act around others. the rule of providence trumps the fate of what god has in store or what destiny fortune has ensured you.

the whole bit about created or evolved is dumb created means everything at once no befores bo afters no inventions for evrything is already just waiting while with evolution theres a priori and posteriori things were better and worse as will be better and worse on the scale of evolution with the spiritual and material so the material was created but spiritual evolved to leave while material just there got left for mental didn't care.
nut_end is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 09:06 PM   #125
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Everything comes from THE LORD never think other wise in fact it is foolish to think GOD is not real? peace
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 11:40 PM   #126
Kado
Blaze Haze

Kado grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Kado

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100pr00f
how he was born...is a dif story ... marry was not a vergen when she gave birth.......it was all a scam to get peeps to belive in religion
what makes u so sure?

and if u dont believe in God what u think about all the miracles thats been goin on in the world..all the healings and such
Old 10-09-2005, 10:06 AM   #127
ratty mayonnaise

ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^ ROFL

on a side note
did u mean mary was a virgin or a vegen?

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." — The Kybalion.

ratty mayonnaise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 12:06 PM   #128
Black Hole
Compressed Material

Black Hole grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Black Hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis
Everything comes from THE LORD never think other wise in fact it is foolish to think GOD is not real? peace
Ignorant statement. Sorry.

I know very little about the meddles of human life. I was simply a protostar when the Big Bang occured... Rest assured.
Old 08-07-2009, 12:20 PM   #129
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

up
Old 08-09-2009, 10:05 PM   #130
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

Albert Einstein believed in God. Stephen Hawkings believes in God and even claims to have mathematically proven God's existence. Basically people much smarter than you, experts in mathematics, chemistry, and physics believe there is a God....but you don't. Why? Because dinosaurs existed? Because a comet with life on it struck the Earth? Where did the life on the comet come from? Not believing in God is the easy way. The path is wide my friend. But the gates are narrow. Don't take the easy route in life. The meek shall inherit the Earth.
Sense-A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 02:50 PM   #131
DrBold241

DrBold241 drunken mastaDrBold241 drunken masta

the truely meek don't boast about it.
DrBold241 is offline   Reply With Quote