news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 08-08-2009, 01:27 PM   #1
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

oldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venoms
Default LLcoolJ's discography...

Which are the essential must owns by him? i got '10' & 'All World (Greatest Hits)' - which is a good collection of tracks!

Ive heard good things about '14 Shots To The Dome'?

Aka. Living Proof
www.myspace.com/hiphop4infinite
oldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 02:27 PM   #2
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"Bigger & Deffer", "MAMA SAID KNOCK YOU OUT", "14 Shots to the Dome" and "Mr. Smith" are essential. i have never actually heard "Radio" (his first LP) but that's supposedly a great album too although it will probably sound pretty outdated today (same with BAD). "G.O.A.T." is decent too, some really good joints on there.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 04:19 PM   #3
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

oldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venoms

^^cheers for tha heads up man. those are the names that seem have cropped up when LL is mentioned from what i remember, think im gunna buy all those u mentioned except G.O.A.T

I Cant Live Without My Radio has an old skool sound to it which is something i love

Aka. Living Proof
Old 08-08-2009, 04:31 PM   #4
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

All of them are essential.

Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 12:08 PM   #5
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@Rama saying all of his albums are worth getting hahahahahahahaha. Yeah right. Oldie, check out the ones Claaa7 mentioned and also get Walking With A Panther album. Walking With A Panther is very hardcore and has a lot of good songs. Only songs i don't like on there is the love songs. I don't know why Crime Stories and Jack The Ripper songs aren't on the cd but they're on the tape. Oldie, you got his 10 album? LOL. Why? That album is wack. I wanna get his All World greatest hits album because Loungin remix with r&b group Total is on there and i like that song. One day i was watching VH1's Soul channel and they showed LL's Loungin video and after that they showed the video that LL sampled Loungin from. The dude's song that was sampled on Loungin is called Who Do You Love and his name is Bernard Wright. That song came out in the 80's. I had never seen the video before but i remember the song. Remember the cute lightskin girl that was in Loungin video? She is hot. Oldie, don't even bother listening to LL's Phenomenon(4,3,2,1 song with DMX, Canibus, Redman, Method Man is the only good song on there), The Definition, Todd Smith, Exit 13 albums.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 12:39 PM   #6
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Radio
Bigger and Deffer
Old 08-16-2009, 10:14 AM   #7
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

get everything up to the GOAT album he dropped which was garbage. mr.smith is and was fuego tho!!!!

and for real, check out that last album james dropped on def jam in 08!!! it had little fanfare, but ll went IN on that joint!!! his fans left him when he started showcasing his oddly shaped head in hollywood so it didnt hit like that!!!

btw - ll has done a lot of botox, a lot of coke, and probably a lot of X, but as recently as a yr ago i saw homie live and he still is the greatest live hip hop performer i ever seen!!! homies clarity and breath control is outta this world!!!!

*plays hey lover and continues doing bicep curls while looking at ll cool j poster*
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 11:00 AM   #8
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry!
his fans left him when he started showcasing his oddly shaped head in hollywood so it didnt hit like that!!!!
ahahahaha
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 01:13 PM   #9
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Angry, you stupid for saying The GOAT album is garbage. That album is hard. He got a few love songs on there that suck but he got more good songs on there than bad songs. LOL@you said check out his last album Exit 13 hahahahahahahahahahaha. That album sucks. He got about maybe 3-4 good songs on there. He does look like he's had some plastic surgery done on his face to make himself look young. I noticed that when i looked at the picture inside of Exit 13 album. I wanna hear that mixtape he did last year. What was the name of it?
Old 08-16-2009, 01:51 PM   #10
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
He does look like he's had some plastic surgery done on his face to make himself look young. I noticed that when i looked at the picture inside of Exit 13 album. I wanna hear that mixtape he did last year. What was the name of it?
Ever heard of photoshop?

Also he's like 40 so it would be unnatural if he looked old.

The mixtape is called ''The Return of The G.O.A.T.''

Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 02:43 PM   #11
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

mamasaidknockyouout is that shit.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 02:55 PM   #12
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

cool cool, theyre all goin pretty cheap on Amazon so i'll get em one by one probably, i didnt end up buyin em all the day after i made the thread cos i got on ebay and searched a load of artists and ended up buying:

US3 - Stop.Think.Run - recomend
Del - Wish My Brother George Was Here
- Both Sides of The Brain
Tony Touch - Piece Maker vol 1
Canibus - Mic Club
Delta & Mark B - The Lostralian

and ive just won on ebay - Peanut Butter Wolf - My Vinyl Weighs A Ton

anyway i got his '10' album cos that was when i was young and had only just got into hip-hop around the years of 00-02 and i didnt have any of his albums, he's a name i knew and it dropped so i bought lol i used to bump that a lot back then lol

Aka. Living Proof

Last edited by oldie; 08-16-2009 at 02:58 PM.
Old 08-21-2009, 10:24 AM   #13
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

You used to bump his Ten album? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Old 08-21-2009, 11:47 AM   #14
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

lol hey man gimme a break, for one - this means youve heard it so you can't laugh that much, for 2 - at that time the only hip-hop albums i had was that album, dr.dre's 2001, eminem - SS & MMLP's, and two hip-hop compilations, and Snoop's - Paid Tha Cost To Be Tha Boss

and these days my hip-hop cd collection is nrly 300 strong

Aka. Living Proof
Old 08-21-2009, 12:03 PM   #15
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

I heard Ten album once and that's the only time i needed to hear it LOL. It's really a shame LL fell off after The GOAT album. He decided to do wack songs after that album and that's why his albums after The GOAT suck. You got Snoop Dogg's Paid The Cost To Be The Boss album? Hahahahahahahahahahaha. What a shame Doggystyle is his only good album LOL. I remember this skit he has on The Doggfather album and this dude is talking to him about his beats are gonna be wack since Dr Dre isn't doing beats for him anymore. Snoop said fuck a beat. I don't need a beat. What is Snoop talking about? Wack beats are the reason his albums after Doggystyle suck hahahahahahahahahaha.