news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 08-17-2009, 12:00 PM   #16
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

Mcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of fury

haha lovin the cover
thanks
Old 08-17-2009, 12:02 PM   #17
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

Mcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of fury

damn i got some high download speeds today. i just started the download not even a minute ago and there's 30 seconds left going 1.6mb/sec
Old 08-17-2009, 12:12 PM   #18
Dwyck
marXmen - DJ Elite

Dwyck crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to Dwyck

Like I Said On The Site... The Mix Is Very Ill... And You Got My 5 Star Approval... Looking Forward To More Of Your Work...
Old 08-17-2009, 12:16 PM   #19
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

best remixed album i ever heard imo

For the GenChat pervs
Old 08-17-2009, 12:20 PM   #20
dafran
36 chambers

dafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killa

Please make us more albums like this, you should make tag teams albums with clan members i would die to hear some RZA and ODB album with hard hitting beats or INS and Killa, Cappa with Ghost and Rae, your beats are awesome again man

OL'DIRTY BASTARD (R.I.P.)
Old 08-17-2009, 12:33 PM   #21
Wh0am3ye?
PRODIGAL SUN

Wh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venoms

We gettin' knots is where it's at. Is that Joe, on the second verse?

Old 08-17-2009, 12:35 PM   #22
shogun85
Battle-Scarred Shogun

shogun85 grasshopper

Yo, I just felt the need to say GOD DAMN!!! again to this shit. This mixtape is gonna be a classic. Fuck that THis is cuban linx 2. shits AMAZING!!! BIG Props to Memory Man.
Old 08-17-2009, 12:42 PM   #23
Luz
Holy Father

Luz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of fury

Can someone put this on megaupload please?
Old 08-17-2009, 12:49 PM   #24
wubanga99
CHICKEN HEAD

wubanga99 grasshopper

DAMN!!! This shit is the bomb for real. I agree, best mixed joint iv'e ever heard period!!!! This is f'ing amazing man. Mad props for this one. Jesus, this hits the spot on a fucking Monday man. SUUUUUUU!!!!!!! Fucking beats are aggressive, heavy and fucking lovely man. Most of these verses i've never heard either...and im the biggest Clan-Head I have ever met. Haaaa...
Old 08-17-2009, 01:02 PM   #25
Dwyck
marXmen - DJ Elite

Dwyck crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to Dwyck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luz7533 View Post
Can someone put this on megaupload please?
No... Go Sign Up And Rate This Shit... He Deserves It And It's The Least You Can Do...
Old 08-17-2009, 01:05 PM   #26
shogun85
Battle-Scarred Shogun

shogun85 grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwyck View Post
No... Go Sign Up And Rate This Shit... He Deserves It And It's The Least You Can Do...
Agreed...got on there and gave it 5 stars.
Old 08-17-2009, 01:15 PM   #27
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I got your back Memoryman. I signed up and rated it.

Great work

rep

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
Old 08-17-2009, 01:23 PM   #28
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ me too

i saw your post there too Shogun85

Old 08-17-2009, 01:28 PM   #29
J-DON
Veteran Member

J-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkey

wow memory man this is excellent.
Old 08-17-2009, 01:29 PM   #30
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

straight fire