news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 08-17-2009, 02:23 PM   #46
Luz
Holy Father

Luz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of fury

Someone please upload this to megaupload or zshare. I'm not gonna register at datpiff for this. No disrespect to Memory Man, who is a dope dude.
Old 08-17-2009, 02:25 PM   #47
DRUNKENDRAGON
Veteran Member

DRUNKENDRAGON iron monkeyDRUNKENDRAGON iron monkeyDRUNKENDRAGON iron monkeyDRUNKENDRAGON iron monkeyDRUNKENDRAGON iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luz7533 View Post
Someone please upload this to megaupload or zshare. I'm not gonna register at datpiff for this. No disrespect to Memory Man, who is a dope dude.
Shit takes 10 seconds, it's worth the time.
Old 08-17-2009, 02:39 PM   #48
Double-A
CHICKEN HEAD

Double-A crouching tiger

I sent this out for all the major hiphop sites and blogs to post because this mixtape is truly one of the best mixtapes I have heard ever. Great production and mixing. I already put word to Rae about this project, if he hasnt heard of it already due to how fast this spread like a wildfire through the net once I sent it out.

http://nahright.com/news/2009/08/17/...ution-mixtape/
Old 08-17-2009, 02:44 PM   #49
Memory Man
Studio Gangster

Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double-A View Post
I sent this out for all the major hiphop sites and blogs to post because this mixtape is truly one of the best mixtapes I have heard ever. Great production and mixing. I already put word to Rae about this project, if he hasnt heard of it already due to how fast this spread like a wildfire through the net once I sent it out.

http://nahright.com/news/2009/08/17/...ution-mixtape/
that's dope, but it seems like people are getting the idea that these are unreleased songs. these are just remixes i did of songs from lex diamond story, guest appearaces, etc.
Old 08-17-2009, 02:48 PM   #50
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hah i happened to be listening to memory man's wutang vs ditc when i clicked this thread. Came up on shuffle on my ipod.
bout to DL this shit
Old 08-17-2009, 02:51 PM   #51
Sean
Wu Vatican

Sean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memory Man View Post
that's dope, but it seems like people are getting the idea that these are unreleased songs. these are just remixes i did of songs from lex diamond story, guest appearaces, etc.
lol yeah I think people think this is an official Raekwon release

Old 08-17-2009, 02:55 PM   #52
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

Mcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of fury

this is dope bro. Rae's gonna love it. who did the cover?
Old 08-17-2009, 03:02 PM   #53
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
just saw this on one of my favorite blogs
http://2dopeboyz.okayplayer.com/2009...pe/#more-52730

NON IGNORANT...

Old 08-17-2009, 03:10 PM   #54
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

slang copulation...yeah...best so far...this blows the wu vs ditc mixtape away.

Old 08-17-2009, 03:12 PM   #55
Double-A
CHICKEN HEAD

Double-A crouching tiger

Quote:
They came up with this conclusion. I never mentioned anything about the songs being unrealeased nor remixes. Hey - Any publicity is better than no publicity. This mixtape is just a masterpiece.
Old 08-17-2009, 03:12 PM   #56
SoulInDeed

SoulInDeed sitting duck

This shit is raw as hell!!!!! One of the best mixtapes I've heard in a long time.
Old 08-17-2009, 03:23 PM   #57
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

Mcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of fury

yo Memory Man you need to do a Bone Thugs N Harmony Vs. Wu-Tang mixtape that would be hot.
Old 08-17-2009, 03:39 PM   #58
Sean
Wu Vatican

Sean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of fury

I've just got the chance to listen to this, on track 9 right now and all I can say is God Damn. This is pretty incredible.

And Memory Man I've posted a couple of comments on NahRight and 2dopeboyz letting people know that this isn't an official Rae mixtape lol. People are getting angry at the cover, saying that it's disrespectful of Rae hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcthuggin99 View Post
this is dope bro. Rae's gonna love it. who did the cover?
Me

Old 08-17-2009, 03:41 PM   #59
dafran
36 chambers

dafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcthuggin99 View Post
yo Memory Man you need to do a Bone Thugs N Harmony Vs. Wu-Tang mixtape that would be hot.
Fuck that!! keep making mixtape with every clan member i prefer your beats better than mixing old ones from other groups, you should make an ODB mixtape with your raw beats!! i hope you get rae´s attention

OL'DIRTY BASTARD (R.I.P.)
Old 08-17-2009, 03:43 PM   #60
Sean
Wu Vatican

woah I just googled "raekwon cuban revolution" and this is all over the internet