news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 08-17-2009, 04:00 PM   #61
Double-A
CHICKEN HEAD

Double-A crouching tiger

Sean - Dont u get it. This tape is classic. Might be remixed sh*t. But classic sh*t. Memory Man, I might have just made your career LOL. Really I aint joking.
Old 08-17-2009, 04:03 PM   #62
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lmao at the cover its pretty awesome
how in the hell did this become a joe buddens thing?

anyway props memory man
never letting us down

Old 08-17-2009, 04:07 PM   #63
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

Mcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean View Post

Me
dope cover bro. do you got a blog or something where you showcase all your covers?
Old 08-17-2009, 04:08 PM   #64
Sean
Wu Vatican

Sean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double-A View Post
Sean - Dont u get it. This tape is classic. Might be remixed sh*t. But classic sh*t. Memory Man, I might have just made your career LOL. Really I aint joking.
lol I know but it's weird how much attention this is getting. Memory Man posted this a few hours ago and it's all over the internet already. Raekwon's official mixtapes didn't even get this much attention lol

I'm not saying it's not a good thing, I think it's sick. Good luck to Memory Man with this and your future projects. I'll still be available to make the covers

Old 08-17-2009, 04:11 PM   #65
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

seans getting alot of play you black mtoherfucker
coulda done more with this one if you ask me its hilarious but also bland

Old 08-17-2009, 04:12 PM   #66
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

Mcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean View Post
lol I know but it's weird how much attention this is getting. Memory Man posted this a few hours ago and it's all over the internet already. Raekwon's official mixtapes didn't even get this much attention lol

I'm not saying it's not a good thing, I think it's sick. Good luck to Memory Man with this and your future projects. I'll still be available to make the covers
i know lol. i guess its because the purple tape 2 is coming out real soon
Old 08-17-2009, 04:13 PM   #67
Sean
Wu Vatican

Sean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcthuggin99 View Post
dope cover bro. do you got a blog or something where you showcase all your covers?
Check my thread in the graphics section or my myspace account. The myspace hasn't been updated in a little while and neither has the front page of my thread

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41142
www.myspace.com/seansgraphics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Cage View Post
seans getting alot of play you black mtoherfucker
coulda done more with this one if you ask me its hilarious but also bland
haha the Che pic was Memory Man's idea. We tried to keep the rest of it simple. I made a first draft with more shit going on but this one looks a lot better

Old 08-17-2009, 04:16 PM   #68
Deity Allah
Veteran Member

Deity Allah grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Deity Allah

Damn, I got me over here thirsty to see what all the talk is about. (Downloads E-me-git-it-ly)
Old 08-17-2009, 04:28 PM   #69
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

i envy you
props man

Old 08-17-2009, 06:12 PM   #70
Luz
Holy Father

Luz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luz7533 View Post
Someone please upload this to megaupload or zshare. I'm not gonna register at datpiff for this. No disrespect to Memory Man, who is a dope dude.

I got you Luz.

http://sharebee.com/2da07623

Rep me fool.
Old 08-17-2009, 06:15 PM   #71
sdeblasi
The Special Technique

sdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal son

the cover is dope im about to download this, i dont believe how big this is getting, its all over the internet and people think there new tracks and shit its hilarious
Old 08-17-2009, 06:22 PM   #72
Luz
Holy Father

Luz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double-A View Post
Memory Man, I might have just made your career LOL. Really I aint joking.
Hate to burst your bubble but he's produced for famous artists. He's already got a career.
Old 08-17-2009, 06:24 PM   #73
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luz7533 View Post
Hate to burst your bubble but he's produced for famous artists. He's already got a career.
lmao
Old 08-17-2009, 06:50 PM   #74
TRONIX
Veteran Member

TRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killa

Sick work

These are the sort of beats Wu lack

Memory Man should do an ODB mixtape and then work through the rest of the generals
Old 08-17-2009, 06:50 PM   #75
DRUNKENDRAGON
Veteran Member

DRUNKENDRAGON iron monkeyDRUNKENDRAGON iron monkeyDRUNKENDRAGON iron monkeyDRUNKENDRAGON iron monkeyDRUNKENDRAGON iron monkey

This is a perfect example of how effective and important the Internet is in getting the word out about music. We should be twittering our asses off about this and cuban linx 2 and everything wu.