news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 08-16-2009, 07:43 AM   #16
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

NWO - systematically killing our immune systems

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 05:04 PM   #17
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
dam -

people are so tired of this s&^%$

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
You can call me a serious SOB but I didn't find anything he said funny. I didn't even crack a smile.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 09:26 PM   #18
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

DICK GREGORY IS HE TRUTH.

ironman, you didn't even smile, not even at the "kobe rape" joke?
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 09:28 PM   #19
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what we need is an independent study.
someone should go in a plane and fly thru some trails and determine its composition.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 04:33 AM   #20
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Jesus, i stumbled across this a while ago, because all of princes youtube music videos have been taken down because he's a cunt.

He makes brilliant music.

He just sucks at thinking.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 10:41 PM   #21
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

I'm sick right now- i got some cough i cant shake.
Anti-biotics aint doing shit.
I had a co-worker i was working with that had the same shit before i got it and he had been coughing for a month he saying. The doctors told him nothing is wrong with him. WTF

Im going on a month now with this cough and continuous flow of mucous in my lungs...

Then I come here read up on them Georgia Stones n shit WTF - why they so fuckin paranoid and self-righteous?

Its all coming true...

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 10:58 AM   #22
set_rule

Location: MECCA NOW WHY ....ACTUAL SOLAR Grant "God" Projects 10027
set_rule grasshopper

Damn!!!!!!!! wayyyyyyyy over HIS cabbage .....
set_rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 11:03 AM   #23
set_rule

Location: MECCA NOW WHY ....ACTUAL SOLAR Grant "God" Projects 10027
set_rule grasshopper

This is real!!!!!!!!! take a look up in the sky, just like rock said "NWO - systematically killing our immune systems"

set_rule is offline   Reply With Quote