news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Dear Admins

Old 07-15-2009, 05:57 AM   #1
RzaRectum
G.A.W.D. PT.III

RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Subscribe to this thread

Dearest Admins,
I had a suggestion to improve a facet of the forum. Cutting down on time needed to subscribe to a thread.

For example, to subscribe, you need to click

Thread Tools > Subscribe to this thread .. But thats not enough.. You THEN need to also click "Add Subscription". That's 3 actions when only 2 are needed.

So.. Could you like.. adjust the thread subscribe thingy.. Because the current way is like being asked.. are you sure you want to do this??? Because.. if you do, your going to subscribe. And quite frankly, sometimes you don't want to post a comment in order to make that happen.

Thanks for you time..
RzaRectum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 09:14 PM   #2
Cee Oh Vee
Capo

Cee Oh Vee drunken mastaCee Oh Vee drunken masta

My goodness. Is this what the world is coming to?

I seek refuge with the Lord of Daybreak

Cee Oh Vee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 09:34 PM   #3
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The default subscription is when you post in the thread. That next step if you don't want to post you can have it in your userCP or select e-mail notification. You are saying it should already subscribe the the way you set it up in the CP.

I don't know if VB ever had that option. Maybe in a version down the road. There is no way to change that in the adminCP without tampering with the deep forum code.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 02:32 PM   #4
RzaRectum
G.A.W.D. PT.III

RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Are you sure? Because if you look at the option to rate a thread, your rating is added automatically. It should be as simple as that - you know.. without having to leave the page. Anyways thats all I was saying..
RzaRectum is offline   Reply With Quote